Thread: Translator

Translator

Not sure if it was requested before but a universal translator program would be the best update ever. Tired of trying to understand request in a language I cannot speak or read. We have two good members and I think they are from Turkey. I do however understand electro just not the rest of the long request. Please add it!
    "Beating the dead horse!" Over and over again!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobtroll View Post
    Not sure if it was requested before but a universal translator program would be the best update ever. Tired of trying to understand request in a language I cannot speak or read. We have two good members and I think they are from Turkey. I do however understand electro just not the rest of the long request. Please add it!
    Google can't even properly translate all languages. Do you really think supercell has the means to do better?
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH12 | BK 50 | AQ 52 | GW 20 |

Those guys at Supercell are way smarter than the ones at google. Of course they can!🧐

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobtroll View Post
    Translation for donation request and troop name in short in game translation not chat translation.