Thread: Ban player from clan

Ban player from clan

Being a new and low level clan leader I have to allow everyone to join my clan but some people are just rude, and some people posts some website links where they claim to provide unlimited gems and resources (fake). reporting players doesn't work so well instead I have to increase the joining trophy amount and it doesn't works very good for a new clan. and some people don't participate in any kind of clan activity. regularly joins clan takes donation and leaves. and some people performs different kind of clan activity at different clans and this also not goes well for the new clan. and many more. and when a high level clan dies (which happens occasionally but it does happens) so many old COC account goes offline forever, it happens because they can't put much effort in low level clan growing problems and there's no clan which will make them feel home and there's a lot I can make a news paper out of it. you guys can find alternative solutions as well

Quote Originally Posted by YounickBongo View Post
    Being a new and low level clan leader I have to allow everyone to join my clan but some people are just rude
    The solution is not to have your clan open for everyone. Part of being the leader of a clan is management, scout for players you want to allow in your clan.