Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop hoppers

Stop hoppers

during clan game players visit from one clan to another so to get clan reward so please stop those hoppers in visiting different clan.

Supercell isn't going to make fundamental game changes simply because you're having a clan management issue.

Level 18
    - 9,363/18,500| Master I
    BloodyIrishman - TH12 [Level 206] - #2 in TH12 Hall of Fame
    Follow this link if you're interested in joining!

3.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES4 View Post
    during clan game players visit from one clan to another so to get clan reward so please stop those hoppers in visiting different clan.
    They can't do that.

A player can only get clan games rewards in one clan.

And there is no possibility that SC would stop players moving between clans. None.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grill View Post
    But when something like an update is to be expected all stupid breaks loose and it just becomes an idiot storm of catastrophic proportion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Maverick View Post
    Any more balance to th10 will make th10 broken...
    My stats (main account)

You can only get rewards from the first clan games you join to participate in I believe ��
    If players are going to ditch your clan to join a different clans games and then come back then maybe they shouldn't be welcome back...
    Unless your clan is letting down the players who regularly get 4000 points by not unlocking every tier.
    Then the players who put in the work should go somewhere else and not have to carry the clan.

Do you mean people join, do one clan game then leave? If so then before accepting check their achievements to see how many cg points they have earned. A low score on a high th base would prevent me accepting, at least when cg are due/running.

or do what we do.. max out the players participating in clan games and then when they join they cant do a task.. that annoys them..lol

Join other Forum members in CWL. Register your interest in this thread

Founder of KillerEliteUK.

Forum Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES4 View Post

"visit", as i "looking for a clan where they can get easy rewards" ..

The obvious and simple solution to your problem is to close your clan during Clan Games.

/Affront
    TH12-65/65/40|BH9-16.17.16.18.16.18.18.17.18.18.18/30| Farm with US | full stats
    Recruiting

So your clan is underperforming in clan games.

One of your players hops to a bigger clan, does one challenge, and picks up a book of heroes.

He then returns to your clan, with an upgraded queen and a stronger base. Your clan is stronger.

Your complaint seems to center on the fact that your own clan cannot succeed in clan games. Maybe your whole clan would be better off if you merged with another clan.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyIrishman View Post
    Supercell isn't going to make fundamental game changes simply because you're having a clan management issue.
    Brilliant . Nicely put

Quote Originally Posted by Affront View Post
    The obvious and simple solution to your problem is to close your clan during Clan Games.

/Affront
    A solution that does not require SC to make a change to the core code of CoC. This is my vote

If hopping bothers you that much, then close your doors during CGs. If it doesn't (I could care less to be honest), then let them in. This is a clan management issue of which SC has come out multiple times and said they have no interest in micromanaging. Look at it this way, hopping has no real negative effect on you. Take a breath and concentrate on your own clashing. You'll be much happier in the end
    Last edited by Nutty31383; June 26th, 2019 at 12:21 PM.