Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Stop hoppers

Pro Member
    You can easily fix this yourself by either Vetting who Joins your Clan Better or by not accepting anyone during Clan Games

Quote Originally Posted by HERCULES4 View Post
    during clan game players visit from one clan to another so to get clan reward so please stop those hoppers in visiting different clan.

Pro Member
    Don't leave the door open or perform more QC.

I am in a clan games clan where we would always achieve 130k+ total points in every clan games, 212k was our best cg points gained. Currently, we have a rule which someone should always score at least 1500pts in every clan games. If someone couldn't afford that much, they will be demoted or kicked, or they can choose not to participate at all, so they can't leech.

So far all of my clan members obey this rule, only in some cases where newer members leeched in clan games. We also have a clan games achievement points standard for anyone who would like to enter our clan. We only accept players who havr at least 50k+ games champion achievement (currently), and will be subject to increase every clan games end. The only exception is if you have a friend/an account which you can ensure it to get at least 1500pts (I'm NOT referring to account sharing alright, don't get me wrong).

During the clan games period, we kept our clan closed. No one can enter our clan during that 6 or 7 days period, to prevent people leeching, or lots of troll requests cluttering our clan chat. It worked well for my clan, we could get rid for almost all clan games leechers.

To conclude, you can't really stop leechers of clan games, but you definitely can do some preventions like I did. I suggest to choose a minimum clan games point standard (maybe 1000 would be alright), and close your clan during clan games period, also only accept a handy of players (my clan declines about 90% of all joining requests).

i have 11 accounts most of which are in the same clan. it becomes difficult to max all games on every account. I guess i can be considered a leech on some accounts. I will focus at the top account and try to max then work my way down. At the start of every games though i do pick an easy task on each account so i can get the rewards.

Quote Originally Posted by mjuice View Post
    i have 11 accounts most of which are in the same clan. it becomes difficult to max all games on every account. I guess i can be considered a leech on some accounts. I will focus at the top account and try to max then work my way down. At the start of every games though i do pick an easy task on each account so i can get the rewards.
    I have 5 accounts and have been able to max all 5, but it is difficult to do super quick. One thing I found is if you have some time, get 4 or 5 builder base tasks and rotate through your accounts. The wait time is taken up by doing the other bases. The easiest way for me to get all the accounts up quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    I am in a clan games clan where we would always achieve 130k+ total points in every clan games, 212k was our best cg points gained. Currently, we have a rule which someone should always score at least 1500pts in every clan games. If someone couldn't afford that much, they will be demoted or kicked, or they can choose not to participate at all, so they can't leech.

So far all of my clan members obey this rule, only in some cases where newer members leeched in clan games. We also have a clan games achievement points standard for anyone who would like to enter our clan. We only accept players who havr at least 50k+ games champion achievement (currently), and will be subject to increase every clan games end. The only exception is if you have a friend/an account which you can ensure it to get at least 1500pts (I'm NOT referring to account sharing alright, don't get me wrong).

During the clan games period, we kept our clan closed. No one can enter our clan during that 6 or 7 days period, to prevent people leeching, or lots of troll requests cluttering our clan chat. It worked well for my clan, we could get rid for almost all clan games leechers.

To conclude, you can't really stop leechers of clan games, but you definitely can do some preventions like I did. I suggest to choose a minimum clan games point standard (maybe 1000 would be alright), and close your clan during clan games period, also only accept a handy of players (my clan declines about 90% of all joining requests).
    It seems like an odd rule, to require people to continue to continue to push in clan games long after your clan has hit max points. You receive no additional rewards. Seems like effort better spent elsewhere.

Odder still the clause that requires people to do no tasks at all if they can't make 1500 points. Are they not clan mates? Would it not strengthen the whole clan to have them get that book of heroes and add another level to the warden before your next war?

This is a team game. You don't improve the team by forcing people to work on a meaningless task, such as including 30 archers in their legend league attacks for no additional benefit. And you don't help the team by impeding the progress of any member.

Your rule might make sense if you were in a tiny clan, barely making the last tier. The situation you describe is quite different.
    UNICORNS! I want unicorns. Any clan that gets a 3 war win streak should have one villager replaced by a frisky little unicorn that frolics and gambols about the village. Let's make this happen.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...s-add-unicorns

Pro Member
    Every Clan is different & although I don’t agree with the “Everyone must Max” Point of View, it must work for his Clan otherwise he’d soon be on his own.

It certainly is a “Team Game” But some aren’t “Team Players”.

I think that Clan Leaders Asking Supercell for help on this topic need to take a look at themselves in my eyes. Clanmates that regularly obtain low Points in Clan Games usually have a legitimate reason for doing so or “Cut Corners” elsewhere. If it’s the latter, I’d be showing them the door.

Quote Originally Posted by PapaTroll View Post
    It seems like an odd rule, to require people to continue to continue to push in clan games long after your clan has hit max points. You receive no additional rewards. Seems like effort better spent elsewhere.

Odder still the clause that requires people to do no tasks at all if they can't make 1500 points. Are they not clan mates? Would it not strengthen the whole clan to have them get that book of heroes and add another level to the warden before your next war?

This is a team game. You don't improve the team by forcing people to work on a meaningless task, such as including 30 archers in their legend league attacks for no additional benefit. And you don't help the team by impeding the progress of any member.

Your rule might make sense if you were in a tiny clan, barely making the last tier. The situation you describe is quite different.

Pro Member
    We require everyone get at least 1k. Even if weíve maxed otherwise the top earners get burnt out and scale back and you risk falling short. If you set the expectation that everyone needs to do there part you always hit your mark and if folks take it upon themselves to go above and beyond itís a bonus but I donít want folks to feel they need to carry a bunch of dead weight on there shoulders every games. I give people 2 options either 1k+ or donít participate at all.

however. Iíd love to see something to dissuade hoping, and along those lines limit new clan creation regardless of games. If there was a way to provide benefit to joining and staying in a clan it would go a long way to improving the overall experience imop. to me coc is about building little communities of like minded gamers working towards a common goal, anything that can improve the recruiting experience and give folks reasons to work together is a win in my books
    Last edited by Tvsever; July 7th, 2019 at 05:52 AM.

Pro Member
    Seems more than fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Tvsever View Post
    We require everyone get at least 1k. Even if we’ve maxed otherwise the top earners get burnt out and scale back and you risk falling short. If you set the expectation that everyone needs to do there part you always hit your mark and if folks take it upon themselves to go above and beyond it’s a bonus but I don’t want folks to feel they need to carry a bunch of dead weight on there shoulders every games. I give people 2 options either 1k+ or don’t participate at all.

however. I’d love to see something to dissuade hoping, and along those lines limit new clan creation regardless of games. If there was a way to provide benefit to joining and staying in a clan it would go a long way to improving the overall experience imop. to me coc is about building little communities of like minded gamers working towards a common goal, anything that can improve the recruiting experience and give folks reasons to work together is a win in my books