View Poll Results: Do you want to see the Valley map assembled without cloud ?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!

46 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Valley map reconstruction with community help

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyphoenix View Post
    A group task is like deliveries now. No special sign.
    Or must something be changed after the maintenance? I read the post wrong.
    But I still haven't seen any sign of it.
    Apparently, since the last maintenance, the buildings that have a group task now have a elephant symbol/label hovering above them.

Problem being that the elephant sign is exactly the same as the ones indicating an elephant waiting on the road (ie, it's not doing anything to differentiate it like the squawking chickens did, not even any big blue exclamation marks) so when the building is hidden by cloud there is no way of knowing whether there's a group task there or if it's just an elephant waiting to be picked up!

Most likely with my nose buried in the DD
    Quote Originally Posted by JemimaPD View Post
    Apparently, since the last maintenance, the buildings that have a group task now have a elephant symbol/label hovering above them.

Problem being that the elephant sign is exactly the same as the ones indicating an elephant waiting on the road (ie, it's not doing anything to differentiate it like the squawking chickens did, not even any big blue exclamation marks) so when the building is hidden by cloud there is no way of knowing whether there's a group task there or if it's just an elephant waiting to be picked up!
    Sorry if this is deja vu but this concern has been posted in multiple places and I donít know where it might be read so copying my response here too:

Hmmm...that sounds fishy....

Nick, can you please confirm that the new social task emote is working as designed? Or did the wrong emote accidentally get programmed to the group request? Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

I've completed the entire map of the Sanctuary Valley today.
    Here's the link Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/yhhrd2z831...20day.jpg?dl=0
    Dear friends, you're welcome, and thank you for your kind words
    Thank you so much! The map is amazing, and so are you!

On the USS Defiant charting the Delta Quadrant and studying Species P900B00181. Run silent, run deep
    Thank you for stitching the map. Now I know for certain there are 9 Sanctuary Areas.

I'd like to dedicate this song to you. You are truly awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UJ1syXaNoQ
    Last edited by LynnK2015; December 21st, 2019 at 08:09 AM.
    In what ways am I grateful? Let me count my blessings.
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...essings-Thread

As far as I have driven around in this Season 7, we have the same map as Sanctuary Valley (Season 6). Only difference is Sanctuary replaced by rock/trees/bush. Also, player seems to appear at different places, not in the exact same spot like in previous seasons.

Thank you again sunnyphoenix .
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language. Report abuse/spam on forum.

Valley stuff: SIGN-UP - Map - Basic rules - Chicken - Fuel station - Lucky bonus

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 141♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    As far as I have driven around in this Season 7, we have the same map as Sanctuary Valley (Season 6). Only difference is Sanctuary replaced by rock/trees/bush. Also, player seems to appear at different places, not in the exact same spot like in previous seasons.

Thank you again sunnyphoenix .
    Yes, the same map, but without the sanctuaries. Thank you, meonhoc, for adding this information
    And it happenned for me too, appearance of my two trucks at different place compared to the last season, and also not in the same spot for two trucks this season.

Thank you soooo much for the map!!!

Looks like we have this map in Season 8 too (from February 27 to March 19, 2020). The same map as in Season 6 (Sanctuary Valley) and 7 (Chicken Valley, without sanctuaries on the map).
    Excellent collecting of sanctuary animals to everyone!