View Poll Results: Do you want to see the Valley map assembled without cloud ?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!

46 100.00%
  • No

0 0%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Valley map reconstruction with community help

Valley map reconstruction with community help

*Please note: this is not the idea to remove cloud from in-game*

I'm throwing this idea out there, hoping someone can make this come true.

You remember the sneak peeks of the valley, the cloud puzzle? Alright, we should be able to assemble our farmers screenshot to "blow the clouds away" . Adding some grid into that with column and line marks, we will get a Valley map without clouds!!

Isn't it fun to be able to see through the clouds ? Should be way easier to tell your neighbor "Come to fish shop at 3A, there is a group task" and they don't get lost wasting fuel.

To do this we might needs a lot of images from farmers who explore different places of the map and some super image editing skills.

So, who can help ? The Discord community (because of easy image sharing) ? Our Content Creators ? Nick ? Anyone ?

---------------------
    Edit 2 :
    Wish double granted : higher resolution (not full size) map stitched together by Glottis

Full size link: https://i.imgur.com/izQlRCK.jpg

Edit 1:
    Wish granted: Valley map from Trial season and Season 1 by TingHD

Full size pic: link (image re-uploaded)
    Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    Removed the cloud and dang !!!!!
    Its hugeeee lot bigger then our main farm to visit
    Take forever to visiting all area
    What a fail update,remove the valley it look like another game in it

Quote Originally Posted by TingHD View Post
    Here videos for u to see more clearly
    Last edited by meonhoc; August 27th, 2019 at 05:22 PM.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    I am thoroughly confused and frustrated. What's with all the clouds!! My truck broke down and there was no one around to help me at all. I tried to rescue it with my baby farm but could not find it and probably didn't have enough fuel to get there! I am glad I finished the derby in 2 hours flat and tried to figure out how to explore the Valley, but few buildings were within range and even though I completed enough tasks to get more fuel, I couldn't do anything because none of the buildings had tasks for me to do (just saying new tasks will come soon) and if I got more fuel, I'll probably lose it before the clouds clear up! Yes, please, please, I'd love to see the whole map of the valley!
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

TingHD’s Work...Just WOW!

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12252976

It’s not exactly what we were thinking of but man if it isn’t interesting to see all that.

(And does anyone know why the heading came out so big?! Yikes!)
    Last edited by BostonGirl; June 26th, 2019 at 02:39 PM.

Wish granted. AdvoCat just needs to ask.

Thanks TingHD!

...aaaaand TingHD upgraded his contribution. 😁👍 To video.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12254364
    Last edited by BostonGirl; June 27th, 2019 at 03:23 PM.

Thank you TingHD for your amazing map, but even without the clouds the valley is so incredibly enormous and there are multiple Diners, Cinemas, Fish Shops, etc. It is impossible to direct your friends to a building for a group task or give them your approximate location for truck repair if they are having problems seeing your location marker. Business names and street names would greatly improve this issue. It would also help you to identify an area you have already visited. Having to go in & out so often you get turned around and end up wasting fuel going to an area you visited previously where there a no tasks available. I can deal with the clouds and don’t mind working for my fuel, it would just be nice to have some identifying markers to help you get around. Also, maybe a few less roadside stops & truck breakdowns. Using 6 fuel to only go 1 spot and immediately incur an obstacle (essentially losing 5 fuels) becomes frustrating 2nd or 3rd time in a row. Additionally, I agree with many of the other posts regarding rewards, ultimately most players want the elusive puzzle pieces or expansion permits, everything else we can obtain through harvesting or pet feeding. If you are going to make us work this hard please give us what we want. I understand this was a trial run, so why didn’t you lower the requirement of chickens? At least give us a taste of what the future valley holds.

Hi farmers!
    I've stitched together the map using screenshots from my phone. I was able to do it using 2 farms and about a gazillion fuel. It would've been more efficient if the truck used a battery instead of fuel.
    6 MB, 9161 x 4775 pixels: https://i.imgur.com/izQlRCK.jpg
    Let me know if you're having problems and I'll upload a smaller version. Original is almost 20k pixels wide!
    Made possible with the cheerleading of one AdvoCat.

Quote Originally Posted by Glottis View Post
    Hi farmers!
    I've stitched together the map using screenshots from my phone. I was able to do it using 2 farms and about a gazillion fuel. It would've been more efficient if the truck used a battery instead of fuel.
    6 MB, 9161 x 4775 pixels: https://i.imgur.com/izQlRCK.jpg
    Let me know if you're having problems and I'll upload a smaller version. Original is almost 20k pixels wide!
    Made possible with the cheerleading of one AdvoCat.
    Meowtastic work, Glottis!

Of all my Hay Day wishes that came true, this one will never be forgotten . With your permission, I'll immortalise its venue in the Valley-Basic rules post.

* Paw-high *
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

I don’t like the cloud feature. Annoying and not required to play valley.

The clouds are extremely annoying. Sometimes they cover the closest building to me—one that’s only 3 stops away. Often, when there’s a nearby delivery request, the clouds cover the destination building so that I don’t know how far I’ll have to go, how much gas I’ll need, and what the request will be when I get there. The clouds seriously interfere with my ability to plan where to go, and they make the Valley a lot less enjoyable.