Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another Device Connecting Problem

Trainee

Another Device Connecting Problem

Most of the Players on CoC Facing Another Device Problem Due to Various Reasons or For their own Carelessness.Latter they Contacted supercell help and support and Disturbing them for this.
    So a Solution Came into My Mind.
    What If Supercell Do Some Changes in His System that After Every 30 Days All Accounts Automatically Expired From All Devices and Inorder to play Village Owners Have to Login It Again With New SC Id Code or Through Google Account.
    By this Only the Real Owner Who have the Account Could Able to Login and i guess Almost 99% of Ghost login Problem Will be able to Solved.
    Thank You Comment Your Opinions Guys
    Last edited by imjpj; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:32 PM.

Banned
    So annoy everyone because a few idiots shared their accounts with "friends" or got scammed by being stupid/greedy.
    Brialliant idea +1 from me.

Oh yeah, great idea! Every 30 days I have to re-login a dozen accounts on 4 devices! Yep that would really improve my clash experience.

i have another suggestion: don’t share your login credentials with anyone. There isn’t that simple?

Quote Originally Posted by AxsMan View Post
    Oh yeah, great idea! Every 30 days I have to re-login a dozen accounts on 4 devices! Yep that would really improve my clash experience.

i have another suggestion: don’t share your login credentials with anyone. There isn’t that simple?
    ... only a dozen ... ?
    Imagine people like Noc and several others, who'd have to log complete clans of 40 [or even 50] every 30 days...

op have you considered the simplest solution? never share your village or email details.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 3 Weeks Ago at 07:41 PM.

Trainee
    50 Accounts😮I only Have Two Accounts🙈.How Even They able to Mange 50 Accounts.🤔

Trainee
    30 Days Id expired is not good idea.But what if the real owner able to expired specific account
    From all devices without contacting help and support?!

How does SuperCell determine the original account owner? If I decide to get a new device I would transfer my account over to that device, and then have to transfer ownership? If someone got my account details would they be able to transfer that ownership similarly?

No. Sometimes the simplest solution is the best solution and that's to stop giving out your account information. That goes for anything you would do online.

I agree with the majority here. Why should supercell come up with a solution to a player screwing up?? Giving out your login information to another person is against supercells terms of service anyway.
    There is no way they are going to give you a way to fix a problem you caused by breaking their rules in the first place.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:15 PM.

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by imjpj View Post
    30 Days Id expired is not good idea.But what if the real owner able to expired specific account
    From all devices without contacting help and support?!
    This seems to be more reasonable. If you click that "expire" button, there should be a verification by typing your email and password.
    Last edited by That Little Trophy; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:04 AM.