Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to unlock the special valley shop even without 50 chickens

Petition to unlock the special valley shop even without 50 chickens

Weíve been good spirits about beta testing the valley. Itís understandably full of glitches and bugs, some folks have used diamonds and wasted lots of farm resources on sun points, fuel, etc. to try and navigate this experiment.

My group has managed 12 chickens in the last 24 hours. We have 1 day 13 hours left to get 38 more. Itís not happening. I really am invested in the experiment only if we can get some quality rewards - read: 3x permits!!! - and I think I will be pretty grumpy if we donít get it.

I think for this special season a lot of us will have plenty tokens to buy the special shop reward but not enough chickens. I think the chicken requirements should be waived!!
    Farm name: when doves cry
    level 151, town 53
    🌿🌿🌿🌿happy farming🌿🌿🌿🌿

We have 10 chickens. The fuel situation makes it an impossible challenge. Can't even spend diamonds for fuel (not sure I would but it could be an option).

Centennial Club
    Do your references to we have/our group has...... x chickens, mean the number of chickens is a collective effort for your whole neighbourhood?

I have one chicken!!

Yes Gormor the # of chickens are shared by everyone in your valley, so you, Hoodies and non-nobodies in your valley all contribute to the same total number.

Well , so far for a very brief time yesterday I could see one other truck , but otherwise Iím on my own . I keep logging in & out . Today Iím totally alone in my valley !!! Iíve collected the grand total of 2 chickens, used a ton of resources. Had to wait two hours when my truck broke down because no one around to help . Iíve nearly maxed out my 1000 limit tokens , despite my daily quests changing just about every time I log back into the valley . The ONLY reason Iím doing it is for the 3 permits . The other prizes are rubbish & I can either buy them or earn them for free wheating !!! So Iím very envious when you all talk about all the other people in your valley. Iím feeling very lonely in mine !!!!!

Dear Hay Day team,

A little bird told me that the Valley season would last 2 to 3 weeks, which is 14 to 21 days. The shop is unlocked with 50 chickens for that period of time.

Your beloved players are having so much fun collecting chicken, but with only 3 days in this Trial. I think the number chicken needed should be scaled down to fit the Trial period. That leads to either 7 or 10 chickens .

Thank you so much, I'll buy you an icecream when we meet!

-- meonhoc
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

All the great ones were a student once. Learning is quicker with better guiding. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#ChickenHunter :: Hay Day Lv 130♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12

Quote Originally Posted by Dove2017 View Post
    We’ve been good spirits about beta testing the valley. It’s understandably full of glitches and bugs, some folks have used diamonds and wasted lots of farm resources on sun points, fuel, etc. to try and navigate this experiment.

My group has managed 12 chickens in the last 24 hours. We have 1 day 13 hours left to get 38 more. It’s not happening. I really am invested in the experiment only if we can get some quality rewards - read: 3x permits!!! - and I think I will be pretty grumpy if we don’t get it.

I think for this special season a lot of us will have plenty tokens to buy the special shop reward but not enough chickens. I think the chicken requirements should be waived!!
    I agree with everything you said, and I hope SC will make a one-time exception and waive the chicken requirement this time. I think that would be fair, especially after all the frustration we’ve had to go through in testing this feature and dealing with all the glitches and bugs.

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    Dear Hay Day team,

A little bird told me that the Valley season would last 2 to 3 weeks, which is 14 to 21 days. The shop is unlocked with 50 chickens for that period of time.

Your beloved players are having so much fun collecting chicken, but with only 3 days in this Trial. I think the number chicken needed should be scaled down to fit the Trial period. That leads to either 7 or 10 chickens .

Thank you so much, I'll buy you an icecream when we meet!

-- meonhoc
    That would be nice, and I agree... but I can hear it now from TPTB... “Sorry, we can’t do that, it would upset the balance of the game”.

Lol

I've used about 30 fuel on my truck over the last two days, and my truck has broken twice.

I wouldn't mind d to much if there was an opportunity for someone to help - but there are (have been) no other farmers on the map ...might as well be in death valley.

Randomisation that allows truck to break needs to be weighted by 'nearness' of of other farmers who might help.
    Last edited by PedrosPlotThickens; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:54 PM.

50 chickens is way to much, our neighborhood is really trying and we have less then 10.