Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Legend Rework is Fantastic

Talking The Legend Rework is Fantastic

I see a lot of complaints about it but I absolutely enjoy it.

Legend league is about pushing. If you don't have the time for it, don't come to legend league? I don't understand complaining that you can't do 8 attacks. If you can't, then you can't and you drop in trophy count. You know what you don't lose though? LOOT.

You don't lose any resources. Collectors and storages are safe. We get a set amount of loot attacking each base plus the loot bonus and a daily star bonus.

In terms of the pushing element, it's wonderful. Everyone has 8 attacks and 8 defends. You're forced to attack the first base you see (usually anti-2 star bases). This is fantastic. You don't get to pick what you hit, you have to learn on the fly how to approach a base. It is the highest league, after all. The point of it is to be competitive in nature and you're forced to be more skilled than those who attack your base (or conversely, have a better defending base than your opponents).

I like it. I like the 8 attacks. I want to push against the people complaining that 8 is not the right number. It works for me. It works for a lot of other people, I'm sure. The problem with an arbitrary number is that not everyone will agree. But honestly, who cares? If you can't do 8 attacks then you can't do 8 attacks. It is what it is. It's legend league. Find the time if you actually want to push for a whole season. No one is forcing you to attack 8 times, just like no one was forcing you to sit in clouds for 10 hours.

Anyways, have at it. I'm inclined to only want posts that agree with me (lol) but anything in the contrary is cool too... I guess
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    I would love to see space unicorns and cosmic cats
    Click Here for Unicorns

Just got to legend today after a two year hiatus (couldn't stand clouds) and I'm enjoying it so far. Congratulations SC on OpBlueSkies!

I am enjoying it too and I was someone who liked the old legends league so I wasn’t that easy to convince.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Been there a few days now, don't care how high I get, but the convenience of attacking at my leisure is great. Not even sure if missing a few hits now and then would matter that much, plus 100 or cups on day one, would need to loose 200 in a day to drop out at this point.

The format is great for casual farming or pushing if that is your thing.
    Level: 250 | TH12 | GG 2B
    Highest Trophy Count:5225 | Donations: 1.1 million | Hero Levels: 150
    Leader of Rogue Elite
    #8200L0UJ
    Retired League Clan and Players recruiting experienced attackers to play in a relaxed and fun environment.
    ​Our Discord link https://discord.gg/pwz4W2h

Agree, I'm really enjoying it. Had a terrible run today trying a new attack strategy, but there are so many things to like compared to the old Legend League it doesn't matter so much
    🎚️236 🏆6074 ⭐1773 ⚫37m 🏦1b 🔥18k 🦅6.3k

Quote Originally Posted by iGroot View Post
    I see a lot of complaints about it but I absolutely enjoy it.

Legend league is about pushing. If you don't have the time for it, don't come to legend league? I don't understand complaining that you can't do 8 attacks. If you can't, then you can't and you drop in trophy count. You know what you don't lose though? LOOT.

You don't lose any resources. Collectors and storages are safe. We get a set amount of loot attacking each base plus the loot bonus and a daily star bonus.

In terms of the pushing element, it's wonderful. Everyone has 8 attacks and 8 defends. You're forced to attack the first base you see (usually anti-2 star bases). This is fantastic. You don't get to pick what you hit, you have to learn on the fly how to approach a base. It is the highest league, after all. The point of it is to be competitive in nature and you're forced to be more skilled than those who attack your base (or conversely, have a better defending base than your opponents).

I like it. I like the 8 attacks. I want to push against the people complaining that 8 is not the right number. It works for me. It works for a lot of other people, I'm sure. The problem with an arbitrary number is that not everyone will agree. But honestly, who cares? If you can't do 8 attacks then you can't do 8 attacks. It is what it is. It's legend league. Find the time if you actually want to push for a whole season. No one is forcing you to attack 8 times, just like no one was forcing you to sit in clouds for 10 hours.

Anyways, have at it. I'm inclined to only want posts that agree with me (lol) but anything in the contrary is cool too... I guess
    Agreed.

10Chars

A rare appreciation thread has sprung up, may not be In the league but nice to see some good vibes for a change
    Clashing at Adult Empire

Forum Veteran
    I'm enjoying it too. Keeping multiple accounts with multiple heroes down from dropping out is a little stressful, but that's it. It will be interesting to see if others will be like me and skip a ton of attacks during CWL week.
    Last edited by littledoctor; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:10 PM.

Agreed op love the new legends league, 8 attacks really isn't much and enough loot about to keep heroes upgrading. Not sure I'll ever leave legends again to be honest, it's a a very different place now and feels right as it is the highest league in the game. Bravo.

"LOOTS ARE PRECIOUS AND WHEN IT DOESN'T GETS ROBBED DAILY YOU BECOME A LEGEND" Unfortunately Pilot Pushers wont understand this. Thus, The Complaints