Thread: Challenge Players in Global Chat

Challenge Players in Global Chat

I know that a lot of people are in clans that are not super active and would like to challenge other people. Challenging global chat is great because you often find a lot of higher- or lower-level players, so you can get feedback from a more diverse range of players.

Quote Originally Posted by ThorGaming1902 View Post
    I know that a lot of people are in clans that are not super active and would like to challenge other people. Challenging global chat is great because you often find a lot of higher- or lower-level players, so you can get feedback from a more diverse range of players.
    I have always thought this would be a nice addition. The only issue being how cluttered it would make chat. I think if they are to add it another global specifically for challenges would need to be added.

I got bugged enough in global with people wanting to join my clan to raid my base*, let alone being able to post those challenges for them in global. It's a big fat no to this from me.

*can I join
    ** no
    * can I join I really want to try your base
    ** no, sorry
    * why can't I join and raid your base, are you scared a TH6 will beat you?
    ** no I'm a TH12 we don't take TH6s

repeat, literally forever...

Quote Originally Posted by 123Aiden View Post
    I have always thought this would be a nice addition. The only issue being how cluttered it would make chat. I think if they are to add it another global specifically for challenges would need to be added.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThorGaming1902 View Post
    This would be a really cool addition to global but it would probably be really hard to have double the globals but I like the idea because then no one has to leave their clan to attack another persons base.

The challenge would have to get changed for something like that to work.

You want others to try your base, so you get feedback of the design? Guess what, that won't work.
    Why? Ppls nature, simple as that.
    You post a challenge, someone WILL click it asap, regardless of TH-lvl. Too high? Too low? Design they don't like? No troops? Heroes not available? Meep, stop attack, wasted challenge, or simply roflstomping a TH6 with a TH11.
    No one will bother scouting the base. Just Spam the attack-button.

For someone to actually testing your base you would have to invite him into your clan. Hence... the situation we have now.
    Last edited by Luicetarro; June 30th, 2019 at 08:47 AM.