Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 7 years in the making rewards

Fresh Spawn

7 years in the making rewards

Ok so clash of clans has been around for 7 years and people like me and others have been working hard on this game since day one and I think that as a reward everybody should get a button when they next log in to the game that says unlock free gems for 15 min then it says yes or no and if you click on no you never see that again but if you click yes then a timer shows up for 15 min and you get unlimited gems for that time. This shows that not only does supercell have a lot of empathy for Clashers but also shows that if you put in the hard work you might get rewarded with something special and in this cade it would be unlimited gems for 15 min😇 please help this cause because we ALL deserve this and I know that its a big thing that supercell would have to do but wouldn't it be worth it for everybody who has spent money on the game or even just regular people who don't spend money on the game... Well I think we all deserve this so please help me win this fight for all of us!
    Last edited by Zarch; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:54 PM.

Sorry for being blunt, but this is absolutely ridiculous if I'm understanding your proposal correctly.

Unlimited gems for 25 minutes... so you're saying that I can essentially gem all upgrades for free, because I have unlimited gems? Literally everyone in the CoC universe could be a max TH12 within 25 minutes as long as they tap fast enough. Ridiculous.

Fresh Spawn
    15 min now not 25

still ridiculous

The free gems sound good but totally ridiculous
    Clashing at Adult Empire

This is the most entitled post I've seen to date. Couldn't help but laugh at the "please help this cause because we all deserve this" line. You deserve nothing OP. Your time spent playing this game has no monetary value, and you certainly don't deserve free, unlimited gems for it.
    Last edited by Phoenix1027; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:04 PM.
    https://forum-content.supercell.com/signaturepics/sigpic1628699_2.gif
    | TH11 | BK 44 | AQ 45 | GW 16 |

Centennial Club
    Better yet - why not just make it so that if you log in at exactly 07:07:07 on the 7th day of the 7th month of the 7th year your base (both builder and home) are automatically upgraded to max. EVERYTHING is POOF maxed. Then as an added bonus you receive 7,000 cups so that you are on top of the Legends league. Also I think then if you are the first person to get this perk you receive a bonus 100,000 gems after. Why? Just cause you deserve it!
    I don't always cut down trees, mushrooms and trunks - but when I do, I use a hammer!!!!!

Belgium, a beautiful town. Here, you can find the best Fries, chocolate, beer and waffles ever!
    15 minutes... Having 15 minutes of unlimited gems... Sounds good. Some estimates:
    I downloaded a private server and I timed how long it would take to max it out:
    Heroes: 1min each, so 3 min.
    Troops: 5 min. For all (also spells)
    Walls: If you make a base to easly upgrade walls (th12), it would take 6 minutes.
    Still 1 minute left for upgrading buildings.

Sounds good?

Just spend that last minute in the shop buying resources with gems
    Last edited by HonoraryGoblin; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarch View Post
    Ok so clash of clans has been around for 7 years and people like me and others have been working hard on this game since day one and I think that as a reward everybody should get a button when they next log in to the game that says unlock free gems for 15 min then it says yes or no and if you click on no you never see that again but if you click yes then a timer shows up for 15 min and you get unlimited gems for that time. This shows that not only does supercell have a lot of empathy for Clashers but also shows that if you put in the hard work you might get rewarded with something special and in this cade it would be unlimited gems for 15 min😇 please help this cause because we ALL deserve this and I know that its a big thing that supercell would have to do but wouldn't it be worth it for everybody who has spent money on the game or even just regular people who don't spend money on the game... Well I think we all deserve this so please help me win this fight for all of us!
    Those of us whom have been playing diligently for years were maxed out on both bases prior the update and have oodles and oodles of gems amassed. Were you maxed at the time? If so, why do you need a plethora of gems, and what could you possibly use them for? If not maxed, did you take an extended break from the game? If so, then that is not "working hard since day one", but more closely to "hardly working since day one".