Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: RESOLVED: Hay Day Short Maintenance (25.6.2019)

Quote Originally Posted by abb3w View Post
    That would make getting chickens more practical. However, it does seem to leave the items in the exclusive section of the Valley Shop seeming a bit of a tease this round, at least for neighborhoods with fewer highly active players.
    Yes, and itís even more of a tease for solo neighborhoods. I donít have anyone to work with to reach a collective goal. I realize that the chickens collected by other players in my Valley count, but from what Iíve been reading here, the most chickens are being collected by neighborhoods where members are working to help each other.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; June 26th, 2019 at 02:39 AM.

2.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkilinc View Post
    Token wallet limit is too low. You can only buy one item from exclusive shop section even if you collect all chickens.
    That's by design

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    That's by design

Cheers,

Nick
    May I ask...I’m assuming that over a three week period we’d be able to fill the wallet more than once. Does the exclusive shop grey out the options after you’ve bought one thing then?

It would display "Sold out" if it works like normal shop (open during Valley season)

But the exclusive shops will only open once Season is over, so you have at most 1 chance to buy anything. Look at this like you can choose between items in derby horseshoe columnm.
    Welcome to the forum *Meow* ! Official Support : Choose your game and your language.

Ghost appears randomly on the lake, well, on a regular basis. Report abuse/spam on forum.

#AdvoCat :: Hay Day Lv 136♩♬ :: Defenseless TH10 :: Rushed TH12 ::

Quote Originally Posted by meonhoc View Post
    It would display "Sold out" if it works like normal shop (open during Valley season)

But the exclusive shops will only open once Season is over, so you have at most 1 chance to buy anything. Look at this like you can choose between items in derby horseshoe columnm.
    Ooohhh...I must have missed that. I thought it opened as soon as you got the chickens. Thank you, Meo.😊

Nick, do the Daily Task chests replenish? Itís not such a weird question (I think). Every day on the farm we get to open 1, 2 or 3 chests depending on oneís dedication to play so itís not a stretch to think that the chests would replenish over the three week period. Right?😏

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    * Booster from the daily quest is fixed. Note: you need to visit and return home for it become visible in the booster ui!

Nick

Not working. Booster awarded from 3rd tool box of the Daily Quest is still missing.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator