Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cwl Medals

Cwl Medals

Hello.

What is the most efficient thing to buy with cwl medals? I used to buy builder potions before the update....i am confused now.
    " Sometimes in your life you just meet someone or hear something that nudges you on the right path. And that becomes the best advice. It could just be a bit of commonsense said in a way that resonates with something in you. It's nothing new, but because it connects with you it holds meaning for you. "

Quote Originally Posted by Electrifyingankur View Post
    Hello.

What is the most efficient thing to buy with cwl medals? I used to buy builder potions before the update....i am confused now.

Depends on what do you do....

You need walls? Spent it on wall ring.... you need to max heroes? Use it for hero hammer....

I purchase them for heroes.

Forum Legend
    Hello.

I mostly use them for heroes.dont know if that is most efficient but it makes me most happy
    Villains United #9UJLRUVU - L10 Clan - Friday Wars - Always looking for TH6+ looking to do clan games. War is optional but if you're green we expect 2 attacks.

I used mine for builder potions after heroes were max. Will be returning to hero hammers now they are not and the builder potion cost increased

Forum Veteran
    The most efficient things are probably training potions, but it requires you to actively raid quite a bit.

There's now a split if you're just looking to speed up time progression...hammers if you want to speed up the most, builder potions if you just need a little boost of a few hours/day here and there.

I find the most value in lab potions. Spell or unit upgrades. Those tend to be longer and the lab is the big bottleneck. Heroes are tempting toobetween gold pass, clan games and trader, I tend to get enough books to handle those.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Quote Originally Posted by k3rnelp View Post
    Depends on what do you do....

You need walls? Spent it on wall ring.... you need to max heroes? Use it for hero hammer....
    Generally speaking

After last CWL and the update, I had full storages, a DE rune and medals. For me the most effective was putting down 3 heroes and invest in 14 hero potions, as that upgrades all 3 heroes in 14 hours (with gold pass perks). Would I not have had the rune, this would not have worked and buying 2 hammer of heroes would have been smarter.

Always depends on your current situation, sometimes it is even smart to wait a bit with spending.

Hello.

If you want to be max quickly then spend it on lengthy upgrade.