Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend league Defense distribution

Legend league Defense distribution

Hello guys

Season started proper for us Legend guys and i am seeing a certain difference in number of defense i have taken since OBS launch compared to season start. Although we were supposed to take 8 defense a day, 5 was the highest i took a day before yesterday.

-: I need your input on how many defense you take every day as a legend starting from yesterday and hopefully you can update it everyday throughout this season.

Purpose of this thread: To learn how defense distribution happens among legend league players and how it affects players final position at the end of the season

P.S: CONTINUE UPDATING YOUR FIRST INPUT IN THIS THREAD SO WE CAN FIND WHAT WE NEED EASILY.
    .................................................. ..................................

Example:
    Day 1: Started at 5000 trophies and took 8 defenses
    Day 2: Started at 4949 trohies and took 3 defenses so far (with 10 hours to go)
    Day 3:
    Day 4:

Thank you!
    Last edited by Ocube06; June 26th, 2019 at 10:02 AM.

Going first...
    Starting Point: 5,000 trophies
    I took 7 defenses on day 1.

Lucky for me 4 of 7 were successful defense and 2 1 star only one got 2 star 57%. So not bad for day 1

End in 5120

Day 2
    Starting point 5120
    8 defenses
    End trophy 5187

Day 3
    Starting point 5187
    Got 3 bloody hits so far so early, i must have a red flag on my village lol
    Last edited by Ocube06; June 26th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.

I'm not in legend, but I asked 2 of my clanmates who are in legends:
    - one is trying to drop trophies, got attacked 7x at the first day of this season, and doesn't use his attacks at all
    - the other one got attacked 6x, manage to get a +72 net trophy gain.

As of this moment, I have taken 10 defenses and have carried out 15 attacks in the new season (I will carry out my 16th attack in a few minutes!). I currently stand at 5153 trophies, which brings me to number 9 of the Irish leaderboard, and 9368 global.

OK, this is scary... It appears that, compared to pre-update, Legend League is practically empty now. This is not good...
    CoC: Co-Leader in war clan Greece #JJ2C28G. Always recruiting Greek-speaking warriors!
    CR: Elder in Greece elite #28P09JY
    BB: Member in Greece #GVQRY2

I took 7 in one account and 6 in another. So if u want to be on local leaderboard..its matter of luck (who will take less defences in a season) and no skill?i thought 8 defences were for all strictly.

Quote Originally Posted by kdrakakis View Post
    As of this moment, I have taken 10 defenses and have carried out 15 attacks in the new season (I will carry out my 16th attack in a few minutes!). I currently stand at 5153 trophies, which brings me to number 9 of the Irish leaderboard, and 9368 global.

OK, this is scary... It appears that, compared to pre-update, Legend League is practically empty now. This is not good...
    After one day, I am on 5080 trophies and 38971 in the world. Since that was a decent one day gain, it doesn't suggest that legend league is empty (although some people may have done day 2 attacks).

Quote Originally Posted by Dilizer View Post
    I took 7 in one account and 6 in another. So if u want to be on local leaderboard..its matter of luck (who will take less defences in a season) and no skill?i thought 8 defences were for all strictly.
    This will even out over a month. I think attacks per day will be higher at the start of each period than at the end. People will trophy push early and then settle for what they need in loot and bonuses and staying at a trophy level.

I had 8 defences on Day 1, compared to 6/7 in the last days of the previous period (which was probably increased due to the fact the legend system was new, but reduced because people couldn't really change their league position in only a few days of the season).

I'm taking 5-8 defences per day, and have done all 8 of my attacks every day. I ended last season at 5,367 trophies.

Haven't attacked yet today, but have taken 2 defences (and I was attacked 8 times yesterday, I ended up +76 trophies for the day)
    I'm at 5048 trophies now, and at position 67,815 in global leaderboard.

So, not everyone is using all their attacks, but not far off (and I certainly don't think Legends is 'practically empty'!)

So for reasons not know some people had lesser defenses

I took 4 day 1 and I'm currently sitting at 1 today 8 hours in