Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Legend league Defense distribution

Quote Originally Posted by kdrakakis View Post
    As of this moment, I have taken 10 defenses and have carried out 15 attacks in the new season (I will carry out my 16th attack in a few minutes!). I currently stand at 5153 trophies, which brings me to number 9 of the Irish leaderboard, and 9368 global.

OK, this is scary... It appears that, compared to pre-update, Legend League is practically empty now. This is not good...
    Im at 4999 cups. 135,000 people above me. Legend is not empty.

I’ve been completely unlucky ,I take eight defense pretty much daily. I think I’ve only had one day since the update when I didn’t get hit for all available defenses. A bit rng but still better then clouding.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodyNine View Post
    I’ve been completely unlucky ,I take eight defense pretty much daily. I think I’ve only had one day since the update when I didn’t get hit for all available defenses. A bit rng but still better then clouding.
    I got 5 hits before i woke up yesterday, if not for their spectacular fails on my base, i should have been out of LL before i woke lol

Day 1: 5000, 8
    Day 2: 5107, 7
    Day 3: 5120, 7
    Day 4: 5166, 8
    Day 5: 5174, tbd
    Last edited by heisenberg42; 2 Weeks Ago at 06:57 AM.
    TH12, trophy high 6,299

Clanleader got attacked 8 times so far every day.
    Sitting at 5075 as of now, with attacks remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocube06 View Post
    So for reasons not know some people had lesser defenses
    The reason is sort of known in the sense that it is a random match of 8 so it is expected that some people will be attacked less than 8 times. Why their particular match didn’t attack isn’t known, but it is expected. The higher players climb the less of that there will be. I expect it to be pretty common in low legends.
    Contact SC here. Click here to see how trophies are calculated. I'm still thinking starting the "new" legends at Legends2 at 5500 and having Legends3 be for 5000-5499 would be good (with season resets to 5000 and 5500 depending on your trophies at season end) but overall I LOVE the Legends change. Thanks SC.

Quote Originally Posted by 2222 View Post
    The reason is sort of known in the sense that it is a random match of 8 so it is expected that some people will be attacked less than 8 times. Why their particular match didn’t attack isn’t known, but it is expected. The higher players climb the less of that there will be. I expect it to be pretty common in low legends.
    This may be true since not everybody will attack 8 times

I've been attacked 8 times every day. I wish I'd get a no show. It would help balance out the (at least) one attack I completely blow each day.

Centennial Club
    5 defenses on day one. 3 defenses so far day 2. Only have lost 125 cups. I did no attacks day one. All 8 in ten minutes today, just sniped loot storages for a total of 4 cups gained. And for some reason still have a blank shield.

Millennial Club
    It will be very instructive to see number of attacks won toward end of season.
    Assume some % failed attacks and you have a pretty good sample. Numbers will vary strongly depending on where in legends people are.