Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New idea? Multitask derby tasks

Kitty

New idea? Multitask derby tasks

It would be cool if you could pick 2 or 3 tasks to complete at once. And smash derby faster 😀something to think about? Anyone else ever think this?
    Join my group
    Tag #8RQ8YJY8

Yes, I would love it. Fishing, while your townies are processing and your cakes are baking. Awesome idea!

I do not understand why everyone brags about or wants to finish the derby faster. It is a challenge to do the tasks in real time that I enjoy. Now I would like to see some new tasks or baskets.

Pro Member
    I would love this, but for me it isn't about finishing faster. I just hate seeing one of my favorite types of tasks come up when I am in the middle of something else.
    Heart in Hands
    Silver chicken on a purple heart.
    Tag #8OU9VOOV
    Mother Hen
    Tag#LVQYJVPC

Kitty
    Yes me too. Not necessarily faster but do more at once. Easier.
    Join my group
    Tag #8RQ8YJY8

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky2 View Post
    I do not understand why everyone brags about or wants to finish the derby faster. It is a challenge to do the tasks in real time that I enjoy. Now I would like to see some new tasks or baskets.
    you don’t understand why others might want to do something differently to you? That must be quite a challenging way to live.

id like it too. It would mean I’d take some of the IMO ‘long boring’ tasks I don’t take now if I could do others along side them. It would impact hugely on the game though and I’m not sure how bigger teams would get along with getting enough tasks for everyone but for me, playing Solo, I’d like it.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

It would be good to be able to run 3 / 4 tasks side by side, maybe in order to make it really interesting it could be an unlimited derby? As many tasks as you can do. That would shake a few hoods up ����

agreed. no challenge if you could do them all at once.

For our hood- only 5- we only have 2 that play derby. For us, it's not necessarily that we want to finish faster, but we have 1 day that both of us have time to derby.

We are very good stackers! We do not start until the board is close to being filled with what we have ready. If it's a long task... we trash it.

One reason teams want to get done fast is if they are competitive. The first three to get to the max points for the derby get the extra prizes. Even if 4th through 15th place reach the maximum points, they do not get the extra prizes.

My NH is not competitive. I have always wanted to be able to do multiple tasks. Like planting tomatoes and grilled tomatoes, or goat milk and goat cheese. Or as others have suggested, just to be able to work on a task while waiting for a longer task to get to be ready.