Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I challenge you to explain this one...

I understand that this is about gender equality.

Pre changes in AQ, the BK would break down the wall and let his Queen through the gap.

New Gender Equal AQ

AQ is now a #MeToo activist and will break down her own walls, apparently BK was only trying to impress her in a clearly Macho way with the hope of getting her into bed. AQ has now set home up with a shot haired butch Valk called Doris.
    Clearly her actions do not reflect on her archers who are free to do as they please.

I've noticed since the update my king AND queen are addicted to just breaking walls, no matter where they are. They will smack a wall while other troops destroy defenses, then they will move on to a new wall and just sit there. Did Supercell ruin the AI of the hero's? They are wall obsessed, and don't actually attack what is necessary now.

Quote Originally Posted by SHANAX View Post
    I've noticed since the update my king AND queen are addicted to just breaking walls, no matter where they are. They will smack a wall while other troops destroy defenses, then they will move on to a new wall and just sit there. Did Supercell ruin the AI of the hero's? They are wall obsessed, and don't actually attack what is necessary now.
    The queen has made dubious choices targeting walls when not needed for years now. The part I don't ever remember seeing though, is when she doesn't walk through the gap. What changed, other than the destruction of the wall, between her two calculations of where to go, and why would said destruction of wall affect her pathing choice?

Do they need to increase the viewing range of the queen AI so she could see the tesla outright?

Fixing the hero AI does not result in revenue and thus has been on the back burner for years.

Expect more hero levels, walls levels and more content before fixing what’s already there. (see past 5 years)

I think the AI for the Queen has be mucked up in the last couple of days. I’ve had more instances like that in the past 2 days than I can remember.

It also seems the Inferno tower has been “de emphasized” in her attack priority.

I have two high 90% two stars today because my AQ lost her mind and either walked past an Inferno to shoot at something else, or beat on a wall when defenses were within 5 tiles of her with no wall in between.

Color me frustrated.
    Last edited by Rognavaldr; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:23 PM.

Centennial Club
    SC need to employ better programmers

Quote Originally Posted by Petgoat View Post
    SC need to employ better programmers
    There is probably a line of coding which is necessary for normal queen AI calculations, which when the stars align, happens to give us the problems we've been having. But when stars aligning is a daily occurence for many of us, I do wonder why SC don't try make some tweaks. This was "only" a legends attack but when it happens in high profile wars...

Quote Originally Posted by MarshAll2424 View Post
    I do wonder why SC don't try make some tweaks. This was "only" a legends attack but when it happens in high profile wars...
    They tried. Several times.
    Just recently, they tried to improve the AI, but had to revert it, due to issues. Before that, there was the 'rule of 5' they had to revert as well.
    Give her too much targeting range and she will never walk into the base, while narrowing it too much will have her target even more walls. Have been talking to clanmates several times about it. The balance of 'I go there ignoring everything behind a wall' and 'Lemme get that wall down real quick!' is delicate.

Centennial Club
    This will help you in life as well.

Women are complicated. Better not to try to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshAll2424 View Post
    Video shows it all. Explanations are welcome

(Only a 40 second video I uploaded)

https://youtu.be/vPDRIoQUnvg

Just got my AQ to 65 today too... thanks a lot AQ.

RIP 8 cups.

(Edit: added a background track like one of those clashfail videos for your entertainment, and replaced link accordingly)
    I enjoyed the end of the video where it gave the impression that you were shaking your device out of anger.
    View Kick Smurf Information: https://cocp.it/clan/R0U88CYQ