Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I challenge you to explain this one...

I challenge you to explain this one...

Video shows it all. Explanations are welcome

(Only a 40 second video I uploaded)

https://youtu.be/vPDRIoQUnvg

Just got my AQ to 65 today too... thanks a lot AQ.

RIP 8 cups.

(Edit: added a background track like one of those clashfail videos for your entertainment, and replaced link accordingly)
    Last edited by MarshAll2424; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:47 AM.

walls are evil

that is the normal queen behaviour.

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    walls are evil

Explained
    10 explainedís

Quote Originally Posted by wotanwaton View Post
    walls are evil

Reminds of of that chief pat video from days of old... enjoy the nostalgia.

https://youtu.be/m7G7An6gyTw

I don't know for sure, but if there is a nearby wall piece which are already partially damaged, the queen would consider one in three of the nearest walls that she can targets to destroy first. I have ever experience this before too, luckily I still had enough time to complete my attack.

Quote Originally Posted by MrPekka View Post
    I don't know for sure, but if there is a nearby wall piece which are already partially damaged, the queen would consider one in three of the nearest walls that she can targets to destroy first. I have ever experience this before too, luckily I still had enough time to complete my attack.
    In my video if she would have gone thru the wall she destroyed and still got 99% I wouldn't have even been mad. But why destroy the wall and then not walk thru it???

Millennial Club
    It's because of targeting. She did a targeting calculation and determined that to reach the Tesla, she should hit the wall. While attacking the wall/after it is destroyed she does another retargeting (happens whatever she attacks is destroyed)....this time she determined that the path to hit the tesla was outside the wall.

What is really sad...is if she had mini archers...they would have all been hitting the tesla while she was hitting the walls. It's sad when her minions follow the logical path and she's stuck on walls.

There was a hidden treasure inside that max wall. ����
    🌟🌟OM!Dô|LvL 232🌟🌟

This is pure humor! You made my day lol... Nice soundtrack too 😂

Quote Originally Posted by pb913 View Post
    It's because of targeting. She did a targeting calculation and determined that to reach the Tesla, she should hit the wall. While attacking the wall/after it is destroyed she does another retargeting (happens whatever she attacks is destroyed)....this time she determined that the path to hit the tesla was outside the wall.

What is really sad...is if she had mini archers...they would have all been hitting the tesla while she was hitting the walls. It's sad when her minions follow the logical path and she's stuck on walls.
    so this is the correct response...the Tesla was out of her targeting range when she broke through the first wall, so she hits the second. Once done she re evaluates and then goes to shoot the Tesla from the outside. She would have faced the same timeout fate walking inside or out.

Now for for the fun, thanks for the enjoyment and having enough humor to put in the music once you cooled down. ��