Thread: Use more elixir

Use more elixir

You need to make normal elixir more use full

How so? Elixir has its fair share of uses already.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    Hey, I'm a pretty old guy and my meme game is pretty strong.

Main Account: Darkwindô | Alt Account: DARDANIUS

Clan: CAESARS BOYZ (LV 13 - Gold I)

I agree, elixir allows you to train your army (though it isnít such a great expense if you plan who to attack so you can get as many resources you spent on the making of the attack), upgrade gold and dark elixir storages, upgrade everything related with the army.
    Then if you consider the fact that perhaps you donít even upgrade all of your troops because you donít use them and spending on them just is an useless expense, elixir feels useless when compared with gold (just the price for upgrading all of the walls of 1 lvl is crazy).
    Last edited by L0ry04; June 25th, 2019 at 06:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by L0ry04 View Post
    I agree, elixir allows you to train your army (though it isn’t such a great expense if you plan who to attack so you can get as many resources you spent on the making of the attack), upgrade gold and dark elixir storages, upgrade everything related with the army.
    Then if you consider the fact that perhaps you don’t even upgrade all of your troops because you don’t use them and spending on them just is an useless expense, elixir feels useless when compared with gold (just the price for upgrading all of the walls of 1 lvl is crazy).
    Th9 and up can use elixir for walls. Th11 and 12 have many levels of warden to upgrade with elixir. As for walls, they are far cheaper than in the past. They are a good resource dump during long upgrades.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22