Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Share your Valley game-play discoveries here!

This is too much work for very little reward. I’ve waited all day for a shared task to pop up because it’s one of my daily quests, but all I’ve got is clouds. Not going to bother anymore.

I can't find the thread about how it was worked out how many & which players are in each valley - does anyone know please?

Quote Originally Posted by HelenZ123 View Post
    I can't find the thread about how it was worked out how many & which players are in each valley - does anyone know please?
    The information below is quoted from the Valley section of the Help and Support forum. If there have ever actually been anywhere close to 60 farmers in my valley, I’ll eat my truck. I’ve never seen more than about 10 truck markers, even counting those in the fog. I’d also love to know how SC defines “active” in the valley.

How does the Valley map get populated?

Roughly 60 players per map will be visible. If you are in a Neighborhood, you will see all of your neighbors and the rest of the spots will be populated by other players you probably don’t know. It could be other neighborhoods or solo players.

If players in your map stop playing, new players will be brought in so that the Valley is always lively.

Your friends (Facebook, followers) will not be added to your map.

Last edited by MiniGardener; July 15th, 2019 at 05:09 PM.

Farm Level 125 | Town 40 | Achievements 143/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    The information below is quoted from the Valley section of the Help and Support forum. If there have ever actually been anywhere close to 60 farmers in my valley, I’ll eat my truck. I’ve never seen more than about 10 truck markers, even counting those in the fog. I’d also love to know how SC defines “active” in the valley.

How does the Valley map get populated?

Roughly 60 players per map will be visible. If you are in a Neighborhood, you will see all of your neighbors and the rest of the spots will be populated by other players you probably don’t know. It could be other neighborhoods or solo players.

If players in your map stop playing, new players will be brought in so that the Valley is always lively.

Your friends (Facebook, followers) will not be added to your map.

Thank you MiniGardener!

We have 6 active neighbours in our valley. I haven't seen any sign of our inactive neighbours. Plus I just counted 12 strangers. Like you said ~18 is nowhere near 60 & we're struggling to cover the ground to bag enough chickens.