Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Legend League Challenge not being rewarded

Centennial Club

Clan game task bug . 2 stars task vs legend league player

When the season resets, opponents havenít got their legend badges yet, but they are in legend league. When we attack them the stars donít count for the task. Therefore, the task cannot be completed.

Came here to post exactly this. Was wondering what was going on but you're probably correct. Hopefully this will be tweaked in the future. Clan games and monthly league reset are probably going to continue to overlap in the future?

the same for me

Clash of Legends Clan Game Task nor working

Need 2 stars on a an opponent in Legends league for the reward. Three starred one and two stars on another and the achievement still registers zero. Now I have a dilemma. Do I discard this task and move to another or keep it and hope it finally works? In the meantime, I have lost two attacks that could have gone towards completing other tasks for clan game points. It is obvious that Supercell is not testing after developing this stuff. Very frustrating to be the guinea pig.

Third hit, still no points. Had to trash the achievement. Since I am boosted to get my attacks in and have already discarded a few TH7 tasks to help the clan, it's now 18 gems to get another task or not play any clan games on the main board today. Supercell, test your game.

season reset, makes CG task moot

Yes, the reason is, that at the start of the league day, the season reset coincided, meaning that every player‘s base had it’s snap shot taken with 5000 cups and no league badge, therefore, the in-game mechanics do not register an attack on such a base as an attack on a player in legends league, hence no stars recorded towards the goal. And it will stay like that for all 8 attacks of this first league day in the new season.

I fell into that trap too

And the system is recognizing these bases incorrectly, because if they show up in my match making, they have to be in legends league, they have to have signed up or not dropped below 4900 prior to the start of the new league day !!!

Here are the pics to go with this:

Not Fun
    TS
    Last edited by TullSadum; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:20 PM.

high end TH12, lvl 217 60/62/39
    2014 Review-Video , Free download, printable stats booklet

Pro Member
    So does that mean I need to cancel/trash the event?

edit: I had this happen, but when I checked - the person I attacked did not have their badge yet (and does not still). While others I have attacked do have their badge. Should I wait a few hours and hope my next person has a badge before I attack - or is this doomed (trash the event)

Edit: tried again, same result- this time my opponent was already badged...so I trashed the task
    Last edited by Slayer339; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:37 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    The same for me too task completed get a 2 star against Legend League.

This has happened to me over two attacks now. On the second attack, my opponent already had their Legend League badge and it still didn't work

Edit: third attack and still didn't work. Wasted 3 of my 8 attacks for clan games today :/
    Last edited by ShieldActivator; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:19 PM.

Fresh Spawn

Legend League Challenge not being rewarded

Clan games challenge - get two stars from Legend League Opponent - not working/rewarding.

Legend League sets up match against Legend League player (I'm assuming). However, player's league status is greyed out, like he has not been placed in a league, possibly hasn't made an attack yet?!?

I thought this was the case but after 4 attacks in legend league, and all 4 'greyed out' status, I'm thinking this is a glitch.

I don't understand why I didn't fulfill the criteria for the clan games challenge when I attacked a legend league player for 3 stars and the base was a legend league base...