Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Running out of gas

Trainee

Running out of gas

Why is our truck running out of gas? You try to do a task and you canít. Our train doesnít run out of gas. You donít have to wait for your train to refuel. Itís frustrating.

New Bloke/Chick
    Annoying considering this update was supposed to be stress free and non competitive. Totally disappointed with this. It could well be the final nail in the coffin which began with the woeful lack of land permits. Iím level 158 and I spend money on diamonds to enhance my enjoyment of this game. No more.
    Last edited by Purplescouser; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:51 PM.

I earned all my gas this morning, did a collection, visited a couple of buildings. I've been stuck ever since trying to get more fuel by getting 550 suns. Not a chance I feel. I have to grow lettuce and drop duck lures or complete Derby tasks all of which take too long to build up to 550.

Its no fun. I go back in now and again to see if maybe it's glitched and given me some fuel. No such luck sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzet View Post
    ... I have to grow lettuce and drop duck lures or complete Derby tasks all of which take too long to build up to 550...
    You have to complete derby tasks to get sun points?!? Which means that if you’re opted out of the derby it may be very difficult to get enough sun points. This is not good.

I’ve so far had:
    1 sun for feeding 2 cows
    1 sun for planting 1 lettuce
    1 sun for planting 3 sugarcane
    10 suns for filling 4 boat crates
    10 suns for dropping one duck or lobster trap in the lake (had this one twice)

Theres the tab tab that tells you what the tasks for sun points will be “Tomorrow,” which isn’t enough notice to tell you if you’ll need to opt into the derby on a Monday before the derby starts.

I have the “do a derby task over 235 points” for tomorrow. The problem? I finished this week’s derby hours ago since all the tasks were 320s!
    Level 142 / Town level 48

KIK: darlirious

Quote Originally Posted by DARlirious View Post
    I have the “do a derby task over 235 points” for tomorrow. The problem? I finished this week’s derby hours ago since all the tasks were 320s!
    Thats awful. I don’t think getting sun points for fuel should be linked to the Derby in *any* way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hop88 View Post
    Thats awful. I don’t think getting sun points for fuel should be linked to the Derby in *any* way.
    Agree 100%

Lev 133/Rep Lev 34 US Central Time Zone (GMT-6) FIELD ARTIST, STORYTELLER, and FROG WRANGLER 132/137 AchievementsProud Graduate of the University of Texas -- HOOK 'EM HORNS!! Thx PEACHIE for AWESOME sig pic! DONE with permits May 2019 - Opting out of this BORING grind for bad decos. Sanctuary: Adults complete 25 Dec 2017. Babies complete: 06 Jun 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Hop88 View Post
    I agree. The two should be seperate totally.

Farm Level 171. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Refueling would be fair if that counter did not jump way higher after each time you spin and refuel. It quickly gets so high that it basically shuts down the valley play. Mine is currently demanding 550 suns to get just few numbers of fuel.
    Another option could be to be able to use tokens to buy fuel. The more efficient you play the game the more tokens earn than spent on fuel. I guess no one thought of implementing that game strategy.

Gas

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzet View Post
    I earned all my gas this morning, did a collection, visited a couple of buildings. I've been stuck ever since trying to get more fuel by getting 550 suns. Not a chance I feel. I have to grow lettuce and drop duck lures or complete Derby tasks all of which take too long to build up to 550.

Its no fun. I go back in now and again to see if maybe it's glitched and given me some fuel. No such luck sadly.

I need 1000 for next gas refill.........ridiculous.