Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Running out of gas

What is even more frustrating is when you collect sun points, spin the wheel and now have 11 gas, go to the next stop using 4 gas and end up with 1 gas left. At least get the math right.

The car breaking down is just stupid.

Fresh Spawn
    Finished the derby yesterday and canít earn big sun points because I have to do derby tasks. I canít do any more derby tasks. The valley should not be tied to the derby ever.

Will my fuel carry over over to the next valley season? What do people think? Will we start at zero again next time? Is it use it or lose it?

Fresh Spawn
    I have the same question (will leftover fuel carry over to the next season). If I had to guess, I bet we lose it.

Every season starts with an empty wallet and empty fuel tank. FOR NOW.
    Before blowing a blood vessel, keep in mind we're on a trial period.
    Last edited by BULIGO; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:13 PM.

Way too little gas in the valley!

If a single task takes all the gas the wheel spin gave you, how in the world can you possibly complete 4 tasks, help others with their broken trucks and run down chickens? Just too much effort to plant a million soybeans for extra gas.

Add to this, soon we won’t have enough duck and lobster traps to drop for points as we won’t be able to make them fast enough....NOT. ENOUGH. GAS.

🇨🇦Tucker & Sons. Level a110/Town level 27/Achievements 143/144/ Pearl of the Sea: 03/07/17
    http://Www.thepowerfarmers.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by JackFlash1963 View Post
    If a single task takes all the gas the wheel spin gave you, how in the world can you possibly complete 4 tasks, help others with their broken trucks and run down chickens? Just too much effort to plant a million soybeans for extra gas.
    Does this really surprise you?? The entire game is all about being short of something..........gas, planks, marker stakes, etc, etc..........It's like the general theme of HD🤨

Quote Originally Posted by dtx725 View Post
    Refueling would be fair if that counter did not jump way higher after each time you spin and refuel. It quickly gets so high that it basically shuts down the valley play. Mine is currently demanding 550 suns to get just few numbers of fuel.
    Another option could be to be able to use tokens to buy fuel. The more efficient you play the game the more tokens earn than spent on fuel. I guess no one thought of implementing that game strategy.

Yes, the tokens would-be a great idea. And if we could use any colour that would sort out the problem of unbalanced colours but a full wallet and no way to dump tokens to free yourself up to play.

I think the 550 is too high.
    Maybe the jumps could be to 200 and thereafter stay at 200! That's difficult enough.
    Last edited by pitchfork; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:08 AM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

So can someone tell me who was lucky enough to even get 50 chickens to be able to purchase the diamond awards. Itís absolutely ludicrous. I got 20 chickens plus doing the derby... if they reduced the constraints on getting spins that would be better. I know they said itís meant to go over a few weeks and this was only a trial but even then the prizes stink...3 scrolls for land? In whose universe, not mine!