Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Valley-- How do I questions

Centennial Club

Valley-- How do I questions

I figured we could have a thread dedicated to the How do I....

To start...
    How do I get help or help a broke truck?
    3 of my hoodies see my broke truck, but we can't figure out how to help! (I promise we aren't totally dumb!) 😆

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    How do I get help or help a broke truck?
    3 of my hoodies see my broke truck, but we can't figure out how to help! (I promise we aren't totally dumb!) 
    Just like you need to go to a building to take a request from that building, you'll need to go to the location of the broken truck in order to repair it. You'll get a random token reward for repairing it.
    Level 105 | Town 32 | Barn 3600 | Silo 3500 | Tackle Box 130

How to complete the group order request in the valley?

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by jazzpherboy View Post
    How to complete the group order request in the valley?
    I have had 2 and they have expired before I could get more fuel and find out where to deliver it!

Centennial Club
    If you can see their trucks, then you can tap on their truck to drive your own to them. When you arrive, tap on their truck again and a pop up will come up prompting you to repair their truck. This obviously will cost you fuel to reach them.

If you can't see their truck (which is often the case in my Valley), try reloading your game. But this glitch of not being able to see other trucks in the valley is affecting many people right now.

Centennial Club
    How do I get chickens? I’ve seen a few but have no idea how to get to them. Other people have found five which leaves us far short of the fifty needed.
    Town level 48, farm level 149

Quote Originally Posted by CorningGranny View Post
    How do I get chickens? I’ve seen a few but have no idea how to get to them. Other people have found five which leaves us far short of the fifty needed.
    i have 2, but I don’t remember what I did exactly as it was self explanatory at the time! I think I just tapped on the chicken and it said how much petrol to get there, so I tipped that, then the chicken when I arrived...it all just sort of happened!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    You get chickens 3 ways :

1. They can appear on your quest bar, along with mystery boxes. Of note, at least one of the 3 chickens I collected this way were NOT added to the Valley total. Bug? Most likely, yes.

2. Group tasks in some buildings. These buildings have a white flag with Chick Norris that can be seen at all times IF the Valley screen is operating correctly and showing active trucks (a big IF since there is ocviously a significant glitch as noted in a Nick post that results in no trucks or group task flags being visible). Bug number two.

3. They sit on very small yellow fuel marker posts in middle of road (they are small and easy to miss). You tap them to drive your truck there (using fuel) and then tap then again to collect. Caution -- I drove using 4 fuels to reach chicken, but then lost an additional 6 fuels when I collected the chicken! Yet another bug? Do I see a trend here?

I have collected 6 chickens, only 4 of which were added to my Valley's grand total of 11.

I am now done with beta testing this update. It's about 24 hours since I finally downloaded the update, and my verdict is IN.

EDIT: Yes, I just confirmed that losing fuel after picking up that chicken was a bug. Go figure, I just purchased a plank from the Valley shop, and my 6 fuels magically reappeared. (I had taken no action after losing the fuel since I was down to one and I need 1000 suns to get another fuel spin.). I hope someone at SC is keeping notes on all these bugs and glitches.
    Last edited by PittyPoo; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:11 PM.

Question for Nick (or anyone else who knows the answer): Can we use our tokens in the regular Valley shop immediately after the Season ends, and if so, how long do we have to use them after the end of the Season?

The Valley tutorial says that when the Valley Season is over, there will be a bag of tokens beside the Valley sign board. “Tap on the bag to go to the Valley shop. You’ll see if you and the other farmers unlocked the exclusive shop section.” But the tutorial shows only the exclusive shop. If I save my tokens for an item I want from the exclusive shop, and after the season ends I find out that my group didn’t get enough chickens to unlock the exclusive shop section, can I then use my tokens in the regular shop? Or does the regular shop close before I know whether or not my group earned enough chickens for the exclusive shop?

The in-Valley help information is unclear on this point. The last section (#7) says, “You can spend your tokens even after the Valley Season is over. Any unused tokens will not be transferred to the next Season, so use them up!“ i’d appreciate any clarification you can give me.
    Last edited by LuvHayDay; 3 Weeks Ago at 09:36 PM.

I don’t get it

Quote Originally Posted by Faramo View Post
    Just like you need to go to a building to take a request from that building, you'll need to go to the location of the broken truck in order to repair it. You'll get a random token reward for repairing it.
    I keep tapping on the broken truck , but nothing happens . Am I missing something ?