Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A few glitches with the new Valley, please pass these along!

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #11
    Quote Originally Posted by slaybelle View Post
    I drove to a building that was counting down to refresh in ~1 minute, but it didn't refresh, just rolled the clock over and started counting down from 30 minutes. Waste of gas!

Overall, I think this is an interesting addition to the game. Hopefully the bugs will get ironed out in the next few days/weeks.

Happy farming, all!
    Nick mentions a temporary way of dealing with this issue here: https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...some-issues%21

Hay Day level 174 (main farm) - I have several others
    Boom Beach experience level 51

Stuck on the sofa as I've eaten far too much chocolate
    Quote Originally Posted by SundaeToppings View Post
    Hello there, love the new Valley part of HayDay, I know there will be glitches and bugs to work out so I'm sharing what I've experienced thus far:

1) If I understand correctly, the Daily Quests are supposed to change every 24 hours. Mine keep changing every few hours! So I have not been able to complete all 4 quests because I keep getting new ones every few hours or so.

2) One of my fuel spin tasks to earn the Sun Coins is to complete 4 truck orders to receive 10 sun coins. However, I am not receiving 10 coins for every 4 trucks completed, the amount is random but never less than 4, sometimes I am doing as many as 10 trucks to get the 10 sun coins.

3) I paid 3 gasoline bottles to get from the Diner to one of the houses. Just after my truck started moving, I received a "surprise" on the road, it was for a few of the red tokens. After I picked up the red tokens, my truck just stopped there! It did not continue on the house that I paid the gasoline bottles for! So I was kind of upset about that. Can you clarify, if your truck is stopped by a "surprise", why doesn't the truck continue on to the destination that you paid for?

4) I see the chickens, but I don't know how I will ever accumulate 50 of them to unlock the special prizes store. So far I have only been able to get 2. I just am unable to accumulate enough sun coins to buy enough fuel to move around and get the chickens. Also, I noticed that some of the chickens have exclamation points coming from their mouths, others do not. Is there a special meaning for the exclamation points?

Ok that's all I can think of for now, overall I love the concept of the Valley, I'm sure I will love it more when all of the kinks are worked out!

I managed to complete my first 4 daily tasks but since then its refreshed at least 4 times with 4 different tasks , with one actually showing that Id completed half of the task , when Id not even started any .

Level 144....Reputation level 39.....141/144 Achievements .. Masteries no idea ...
    GC 💗💓HappyHelen💓💗

A big "Thank You "to Choccamocha for my sig
    MY GOAL IN LIFE IS TO BE AS GOOD OF A PERSON AS MY DOG ALREADY THINKS I AM

Ive just wasted 10 diamonds trying to speed up a request in the valley; I clicked once, nothing happened, so I clicked again and then realized my diamonds were depleted! That being said, the Valley is a great addition; looking forward to the bugs being resolved.

Along with above mentioned daily quest random resets, I suffer from random timers and disappearing chickens. E.g. there's a chicken in the road, needs 12 fuel, I only have 8, I use the 8, so now needs four fuel stops and deadline of 1 hour 23 minutes, I go to farm to plant lettuce to get enough suns for fuel, takes about 5 minutes, I return and the chicken is gone. Gone! I won't bother getting more suns then. I came back a few minutes later to find chicken returned but deadline is now 12 minutes. I don't have time to get those suns now dammit. So close the game and re launch it, now the chicken is gone again. But wait, there's a chicken in the clouds, should I use my fuel to get nearer or will it go again? Reader, I mades some suns, I am using the fuel!
    Spoiler: it disappeared again.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Along with above mentioned daily quest random resets, I suffer from random timers and disappearing chickens. E.g. there's a chicken in the road, needs 12 fuel, I only have 8, I use the 8, so now needs four fuel stops and deadline of 1 hour 23 minutes, I go to farm to plant lettuce to get enough suns for fuel, takes about 5 minutes, I return and the chicken is gone. Gone! I won't bother getting more suns then. I came back a few minutes later to find chicken returned but deadline is now 12 minutes. I don't have time to get those suns now dammit. So close the game and re launch it, now the chicken is gone again. But wait, there's a chicken in the clouds, should I use my fuel to get nearer or will it go again? Reader, I mades some suns, I am using the fuel!
    Spoiler: it disappeared again.
    Yes, this is the same issue I am having! Along with several others mentioned upthread.

I am in a neighborhood, but I am unable to see any of my neighbors. I rarely see any other trucks at all. It's just me, alone in the middle of a cloud haze lol. I also have picked up chickens but did not get any credit for them.

SUPERCELL, please, if you are reading this, PLEASE submit all of this feedback for us! Especially this: It is super annoying when you pay fuel points to get to a location but you are stopped along the way because of a "surprise" item. Some people are reporting that, for example, if they paid 4 points to get to a location, if stopped because of a surprise along the way, that only 1 or 2 or 3 points were used depending on the location of the stop, and the rest go back to their fuel supply. MINE is NOT working that way, it uses all of the points regardless of how far along I am to my destination. ALSO, same with when my truck breaks down! I lose all of my points, even if I only moved a tiny bit. Very annoying. How are we supposed to collect all the chickens when we are constantly stopped when trying to get somewhere? Especially with some of the tasks expiring, for example, deliveries.

I also want to mention that I have deleted and uploaded the app several times to try to see if that helps correct the glitches but it does not.

I think the Valley will be a lot of fun once all of these glitches are sorted out!