Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: A few glitches with the new Valley, please pass these along!

A few glitches with the new Valley, please pass these along!

Hello there, love the new Valley part of HayDay, I know there will be glitches and bugs to work out so I'm sharing what I've experienced thus far:

1) If I understand correctly, the Daily Quests are supposed to change every 24 hours. Mine keep changing every few hours! So I have not been able to complete all 4 quests because I keep getting new ones every few hours or so.

2) One of my fuel spin tasks to earn the Sun Coins is to complete 4 truck orders to receive 10 sun coins. However, I am not receiving 10 coins for every 4 trucks completed, the amount is random but never less than 4, sometimes I am doing as many as 10 trucks to get the 10 sun coins.

3) I paid 3 gasoline bottles to get from the Diner to one of the houses. Just after my truck started moving, I received a "surprise" on the road, it was for a few of the red tokens. After I picked up the red tokens, my truck just stopped there! It did not continue on the house that I paid the gasoline bottles for! So I was kind of upset about that. Can you clarify, if your truck is stopped by a "surprise", why doesn't the truck continue on to the destination that you paid for?

4) I see the chickens, but I don't know how I will ever accumulate 50 of them to unlock the special prizes store. So far I have only been able to get 2. I just am unable to accumulate enough sun coins to buy enough fuel to move around and get the chickens. Also, I noticed that some of the chickens have exclamation points coming from their mouths, others do not. Is there a special meaning for the exclamation points?

Ok that's all I can think of for now, overall I love the concept of the Valley, I'm sure I will love it more when all of the kinks are worked out!

The problem that I am having is I canít see where to deliver the crates Iíve picked up. Clouds cover almost all the buildings, and none of the ones visible have the crate marker. I canít seem to do anything else until I deliver the crates. I also agree with most of the things you have posted. I canít seem to find the sun coins or how to get. Anyone got any ideas to help on these issues?

Agree with everything you posted....and donít waste diamonds.... that didnít work to speed up a house task.... diamonds deleted from my account but just got 0 seconds timer for ever!!!

New Bloke/Chick
    Sundaytoppings, are you in a hood? Cause the chicken counts for all of you, but I agree, 50 is a lot, my hood is 7 active players

Why are the buildings not refreshing after they reach 0 seconds.

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Kricks View Post
    That's seemed one of the more noticeable glitches, yes.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SundaeToppings View Post
    Hello there, love the new Valley part of HayDay, I know there will be glitches and bugs to work out so I'm sharing what I've experienced thus far:

1) If I understand correctly, the Daily Quests are supposed to change every 24 hours. Mine keep changing every few hours! So I have not been able to complete all 4 quests because I keep getting new ones every few hours or so.

2) One of my fuel spin tasks to earn the Sun Coins is to complete 4 truck orders to receive 10 sun coins. However, I am not receiving 10 coins for every 4 trucks completed, the amount is random but never less than 4, sometimes I am doing as many as 10 trucks to get the 10 sun coins.

3) I paid 3 gasoline bottles to get from the Diner to one of the houses. Just after my truck started moving, I received a "surprise" on the road, it was for a few of the red tokens. After I picked up the red tokens, my truck just stopped there! It did not continue on the house that I paid the gasoline bottles for! So I was kind of upset about that. Can you clarify, if your truck is stopped by a "surprise", why doesn't the truck continue on to the destination that you paid for?

4) I see the chickens, but I don't know how I will ever accumulate 50 of them to unlock the special prizes store. So far I have only been able to get 2. I just am unable to accumulate enough sun coins to buy enough fuel to move around and get the chickens. Also, I noticed that some of the chickens have exclamation points coming from their mouths, others do not. Is there a special meaning for the exclamation points?

Ok that's all I can think of for now, overall I love the concept of the Valley, I'm sure I will love it more when all of the kinks are worked out!
    1) I'm guessing this is a by-product of the frequent maintenance.
    2) I've not seen this truck bug yet, but trucks seem to be in my "tomorrow" tasks, so I may check then.
    3) Pardon me if I don't try to replicate this. Did your fuel go down by the 3, or only partly down? As a workaround, I would suggest that you only drive one "road stop" at a time until it's clear that unscheduled stops don't cost you fuel.
    4) Chickens seem to be a group task. It seems that smaller neighborhoods, and those with less active players, may tend to be at a significant disadvantage. That said, even getting 5 chickens per person in a season seems likely to be a major challenge under current fuel limits. Possibly some of that may be due to this "Beta Season" being shorter than the planned norm.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Kricks View Post
    Same thing with my account! Anyone know of a way to fix it?

I used 5 fuel points to get to a building. Along the way, I also found a "surprise on the road" and my truck stopped. But then I noticed that only 1 of the 5 fuel points had been used and it now only cost 4 to get to the building. I simply had to click on the building again to continue.

Not sure though WHAT the surprise was. It moved so fast when I picked it up that I must have blinked or something and I never saw it. Now my Daily Quest (calendar icon) has a number 1 on it, just as it does when I fulfill all 4 quests, which I have. But the 1 is not going away after I open and observe the Daily Quest log as it's been doing. The 1 is stuck and I've no idea why. Is it the surprise and I'm not looking in the proper place? Is it because I've already opened all of the tool boxes so fulfilling another set of 4 Quests can't be cleared?

My glitch was getting a production building booster from the 3rd red box on the Daily Quest board. However, it neither showed up in my storage (as extended storage) nor did it allow me to choose to switch with a booster in storage. It just disappeared. I never even saw it other than as it flew up from the red box and the jiggle of the booster storage icon at the bottom of my screen. I'd hope that we would get to keep any boosters from these Quest tool boxes as extended storage, but think we should, at least, have the chance to switch the booster with one in storage, not lose them to the ether.

Not yet heard back from Support on the missing booster, whose new automated issue process is mind boggling frustrating. It's now exactly like an automated menu within menu within menu within menu, etc, etc, when you call a government or utility company. ARRRRRRRRRRG!!!!
    Last edited by Cricks3; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:07 PM.
    GC: PhoenixAerie KIK: Cricks3 HDTag: YQJLUQU9
    Farm: In Memory of Tom, Level 145, town level 42
    NH:
    iPhone 6s Plus, iOS version 12.2 Time Zone CST -6
    Honorary "Tech Bug Hound", Previous Official SC Hay Day Forum Moderator

I drove to a building that was counting down to refresh in ~1 minute, but it didn't refresh, just rolled the clock over and started counting down from 30 minutes. Waste of gas!

Overall, I think this is an interesting addition to the game. Hopefully the bugs will get ironed out in the next few days/weeks.

Happy farming, all!