Thread: Valley deliveries - how do they work?

Valley deliveries - how do they work?

How do you complete a delivery in the valley? I used fuel to go to a “delivery request” building, and I accepted the task. But I didn’t get any tokens, and there were no further instructions. Then I used more fuel to go to another “delivery request” building, but it said I can’t accept the task until I complete the first delivery. But I have no idea how to do that. And now the only building that’s open to me is another “delivery request” building, but I don’t see the point in going there when I don’t know how to complete the earlier deliveries. So I’m stuck with nowhere to go.

Could someone please tell me how to complete a delivery request after I’ve accepted the task? I need to do three of these tasks today, so I’d appreciate any help anyone can give me.

I’m beyond frustrated. I don’t understand why there aren’t more detailed instructions about how to use the Valley.

In my game another building got a new pop up notice after I had taken the task. It said it was waiting for my delivery. Hallelujah! And it worked. I have a fellow hoodie who still hasn’t gotten a pop up telling her where to deliver to. So... my fingers are crossed for you that a valley location will announce it’s desire to get the goods!
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 160 : Town 50 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    In my game another building got a new pop up notice after I had taken the task. It said it was waiting for my delivery. Hallelujah! And it worked. I have a fellow hoodie who still hasn’t gotten a pop up telling her where to deliver to. So... my fingers are crossed for you that a valley location will announce it’s desire to get the goods!
    Thank you! Maybe this is a bug then. I guess I’ll just have to wait and hope it’s fixed.

Same for me. I took a delivery, and there was no clue where I was supposed to go with it. I thought maybe just accepting the delivery was the end of the task, but apparently not.
    Level 196

Quote Originally Posted by Janilee View Post
    Same for me. I took a delivery, and there was no clue where I was supposed to go with it. I thought maybe just accepting the delivery was the end of the task, but apparently not.
    i took one too just now. And now there is a crate over in the clouds bouncing up and down...when I tap it it shows that’s where I am supposed to deliver the order, but it needs seven fuel to get there which I don’t have. I’m not liking this fuel part, they don’t give enough to even do anything.

To ger more more fuel I need to complete a derby task, which considering the derby hadn’t started isn’t helpful. Grow a million lettuce, which takes forever or feed animals which will also take forever. They need to rethink the tasks for getting fuel or fix something here. So far, the valley is frustrating and pretty much useless I think.

Explains how it works tho. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Missti View Post
    i took one too just now. And now there is a crate over in the clouds bouncing up and down...when I tap it it shows that’s where I am supposed to deliver the order, but it needs seven fuel to get there which I don’t have. I’m not liking this fuel part, they don’t give enough to even do anything.

To ger more more fuel I need to complete a derby task, which considering the derby hadn’t started isn’t helpful. Grow a million lettuce, which takes forever or feed animals which will also take forever. They need to rethink the tasks for getting fuel or fix something here. So far, the valley is frustrating and pretty much useless I think.
    I had a similar experience. See photos.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12250840

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    I had a similar experience. See photos.

https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12250840

my truck broke too! So had to wait 2 hours because no one fixed it. Then got to one house, then the delivery I couldn’t complete. That was my entire valley experience for the day. Not exactly interesting or fun.
    Last edited by Missti; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    When I accepted a delivery order I got the pop-up too, & there was also a trail of dots on the road, between the nodes, that indicated the way to the drop off point. You can see the dots in *BostonGirl's* pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvHayDay View Post
    How do you complete a delivery in the valley?
    When you tap a building that has a delivery request you'll see a path of "dots" on the road connecting that building with the building of the delivery. That way you can see if the destination is too far away and avoid taking such request.
    Level 105 | Town 32 | Barn 3600 | Silo 3500 | Tackle Box 130