Thread: Edrag lightning

Edrag lightning

How do you know which way the edrag will fire its lightning? It appears to me to be randomly left or right?

It mostly tries to continue in the straightest line, but more likely to jump to a touching building.
    So if there is a wall with a building the other side it will jump the wall if the straight building is 1 block away and side buildings are 1 block away. If the side building is touching it will go to side. Camps work differently, they count and already having 1 square archdiocese them effectively,'so a camp can jump to a barrack etc directly touching it, but a chain can't go through 2 camps touching

sometimes i see an ED only hit one building even though another building is just one square away (no walls). this has me confused.

U.S.A
    Phillman98 | TH 12-5 | BK 65 | AQ 65 | GW 40 | GG 2B | EE 2B | HH 24.8 | LEGENDS 12,165 CUPS
    LEVEL 221 with 33 of 35 Achievements Completed

Unbreakable 5,348

That's my point, which way does the lightning go?

I observed when the buildings are nearby and if edrag left in middle(no walls) for clearing trash, i found lightning starts left side most of the time.
    Thats my obseration, i dont know whether its correct or not
    Last edited by JayasundarRB; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phillman98 View Post
    sometimes i see an ED only hit one building even though another building is just one square away (no walls). this has me confused.
    This can only be if:
    - the building he hits first, plus 5 consecutive ones do not have one tile in between (eg are connected) or
    - the building he hits first is connected only with one tile in between to the next building, but a corner tile, so not connected to allow lightning to go through.

Buildings need to be standing one tile apart, but, should you take that tile away, connect with at least two tiles.