Thread: Truck Breakdown bug(?)

Centennial Club

Truck Breakdown bug(?)

In the valley, trucks can break down at road stops. (Yes, I understand that's a feature, not a bug.)

My truck broke down. However, after re-loading the Valley, my truck was able to drive off to a house after having broken down... yet still showed as having broken down at that road stop (and was unable to complete the order at the house meanwhile). Additionally, the "truck breakdown" icon remained on the map even after the breakdown timer finished; it did not vanish until I went back to my main farm and returned to the Valley.

These seems like bugs, although not ones substantively impacting game play.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

Centennial Club
    Add to this, after the breakdown timer ran out (possibly after a farmer helped partly repair my truck) and vanished, it then reappeared and indicated my truck was broken down at that spot again. Weird, weird, weird.

This feels like the issues with truck/town help requests.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

Bug with broken down truck

Quote Originally Posted by abb3w View Post
    Add to this, after the breakdown timer ran out (possibly after a farmer helped partly repair my truck) and vanished, it then reappeared and indicated my truck was broken down at that spot again. Weird, weird, weird.

This feels like the issues with truck/town help requests.

I have ave tried to help a broken down truck, but cannot get it to work. Has anyone figured out how to help someone?

Trainee
    You have to drive to their spot ( using up your precious fuel)

Iíve had the same issue....
    truck broke down, when I came back after about 30 mins to check on it. It was ready to go (I assumed someone fixed it). Drove to windmill and accepted a delivery order. Upon trying to deliver that order the end delivery Point is telling me my truck needs fixing.
    My truck is sitting fine at the windmill but back up the road the broken down truck alert is back there again. So Iím currently stuck and will wait for the timer to run out. Hopefully Iím moving again after that.

Centennial Club
    i first checked my broken truck, it takes 2 hours, i checked again, it 30mins left, so i guess someone has it fixed..
    but then...i check it again, it went back to 1 hour plus....

Quote Originally Posted by BeeBuzz View Post
    Iíve had the same issue....
    truck broke down, when I came back after about 30 mins to check on it. It was ready to go (I assumed someone fixed it). Drove to windmill and accepted a delivery order. Upon trying to deliver that order the end delivery Point is telling me my truck needs fixing.
    My truck is sitting fine at the windmill but back up the road the broken down truck alert is back there again. So Iím currently stuck and will wait for the timer to run out. Hopefully Iím moving again after that.
    Same problem for me! Truck broke down, then working 30mins later... moved on to a new location, went to fill an order to see message that my truck is broken down at previous location!!!

a similar thing happened to me.... by the timer, my truck was still supposed to be broken down ... but when I checked back to explore the valley (and try to figure things out), the truck had moved. I thought possibly the truck might have been "fixed" by another player, but the truck breakdown icon was still there and I couldn't complete the delivery. Pretty soon after that, the valley season was already over.

I had a similar issue when my truck broke down. After about 30 minutes, it was driveable again, then another 30 minutes later, the breakdown notification was back, with the timer showing 1 hour to go until fixed (so I assume it wasn't fixed by another player).
    Level 95 - farm started June 2016
    No Town