Thread: How do I get chickens?

How do I get chickens?

Done my 4 quests but only have 4 chickens out of 50 and I
    ’m not even sure how I got them??

Centennial Club
    Some building tasks (EG: group order requests) may give them. Sometimes you can get one by completing daily quests, and collecting it from the daily quest bar. Sometimes you find them at a road stop.
    Farm Tag #29C9L8RGL
    Lvl 160ish Barn 5000ish Silo 5000ish
    Neighborhood #2CU9R88C "Barnstormers" -- seeking an English-speaking active Champions-league derby player lv 40+ from Pacific area (AK/HI/NZ)

What does the chicken with the exclamation mark mean? When tapped it does nothing, and has no additional pop up.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 160 : Town 50 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    What does the chicken with the exclamation mark mean? When tapped it does nothing, and has no additional pop up.
    A number of us have intuited that it hovers over the “group task” house. Why the chicken won’t tell us why it’s screaming when it’s tapped remains a mystery to us all.

Edit: For clarity, we think it means that the task is not complete but there is no confirmation of that and no details about what is required to complete the task - unless you’re there at the house, we presume.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 4 Weeks Ago at 09:36 PM.

I can’t even open the game, let alone go INTO the valley...so I’m FAR FROM BEING ABLE TO OFFER ANY SUGGESTIONS
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I can’t even open the game, let alone go INTO the valley...so I’m FAR FROM BEING ABLE TO OFFER ANY SUGGESTIONS
    Ditto, been there for less than 5 minutes so far this morning and it appears like a long maintenance.

Farm Level 171. Town 52. 😊
    Please PM for farm ID.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    A number of us have intuited that it hovers over the “group task” house. Why the chicken won’t tell us why it’s screaming when it’s tapped remains a mystery to us all.

Edit: For clarity, we think it means that the task is not complete but there is no confirmation of that and no details about what is required to complete the task - unless you’re there at the house, we presume.
    Thanks for this help. I did go to the house, or thought I did, but received no additional information. Knowing others are flummoxed is helpful, as is the idea that it has to do with a group task. I couldn’t even discern that much!
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 160 : Town 50 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

I've done all my four daily tasks and only have two chickens. I'm not really sure where they came from. Or where they're going. Or why. Let's just trust the chickens know.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood