Thread: Problems with support

Fresh Spawn

Problems with support

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn0464 View Post
    Is anyone else having a problem getting a reply from the email support .... I have sent 3 emails I. The last week about gems and click the Finnish now and it's done then go attack someone and come back and it's no longer finished and have to pay the gems again to Finnish the upgrade .....
    YES! I am having huge problems trying to reach ANYONE for over 3 months!

I've been trying to contact through in-game support and it shows automated responses, no actual help. You can't even get past this by selecting account problems or any of the other selections! Justs revolves in a circle.

Trying to contact Super Cell by website does nothing. I have sent 3-4 emails over 3 months time, never a response.

TODAY, I tried reaching out through email gp-info@supercell.com, the contact they provide to Google Play Store for contacting them. They are hiding from this, too! All it does is provide an automated reply which sends you either to a broken link or tells you to go back to in-game support, which you can't reach them as I indicated above.

If someone finds a way to reach an actual support human, please let me know! This has become a lame game that I'm not going to support any more. I have over $1000 invested in this game over 5 years and not going to invest any more if I can't get any support! This violates Play Store policy as well, which I will be reporting to Google! THIS IS NONSENSE and no way to treat customers!

They seem to be failing and falling on their sword on just about every level now!

Quote Originally Posted by reeve11 View Post
    YES! I am having huge problems tryingto reach ANYONE for over 3 months!
    really?

Trying to contact Super Cell by website does nothing. I have sent 3-4 emails over 3 months time, never a response.

TODAY, I tried reaching out through email gp-info@supercell.com, the contact they provide to Google Play Store for contacting them. They are hiding from this, too! All it does is provide an automated reply which sends you either to a broken link or tells you to go back to in-game support, which you can't reach them as I indicated above.
    try this official ways to contact the ingame support.
    Contact In/Out of the Game

E-Mail Contact Form

If someone finds a way to reach an actual support human, please let me know!
    try the links above. if you have sparky without the option "talk to support agent" than your only choise is email way if you want to get human answere.

This has become a lame game that I'm not going to support any more. I have over $1000 invested in this game over 5 years and not going to invest any more if I can't get any support! This violates Play Store policy as well, which I will be reporting to Google! THIS IS NONSENSE and no way to treat customers!
    They seem to be failing and falling on their sword on just about every level now!
    it doesnt matter how much money you have spend.