Thread: Top attack strategies for BH9

Forum Superstar

Top attack strategies for BH9

What are the top attack strategies for BH9? What army comp are you using and what do you find most effective?

I’ll just drop this here....

Honestly - anything goes right now. I maxed Minion Drops and use that mostly, logs of higher level players just killin’ it with PEKKA Glide, I’ve seen tons of Bart, Bombarian Carts, PEKKA Carts...you name it, just everything is being used to great effect right now.
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Forum Elder
    I maxed out minions right away and blew away bases until i hit 5K. Drop ships are still 16, I did use a power potion and didn't see all that much difference in them. Currently upgrading baby dragons.

I'm sure as bases progress this strat will be less effective but right now it pretty darn strong.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesHowlet View Post
    I maxed out minions right away and blew away bases until i hit 5K. Drop ships are still 16, I did use a power potion and didn't see all that much difference in them. Currently upgrading baby dragons.

I'm sure as bases progress this strat will be less effective but right now it pretty darn strong.
    I’m still killing with them as L17 Beta Minions, same trophy range. It’s wild....
    Clan/Task Force: Divergent Void (#P8CGRG0C / #8GG02YRP)
    Noc's Clash Journal
    Gaming with Noc (Videos)
    Chance favors the prepared mind; quit yer whingein' and find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    I’m still killing with them as L17 Beta Minions, same trophy range. It’s wild....
    18 minions and 17 drops were working well for me at around 4800. Then the dang reset. Change it to 5k already. First time since bh7 that I was wanting to push above 5k and poof.
    sig by dharmaraj in sig shop
    Clan: MN ICE #8UCRP8CL
    IGN: Piper139 #2PQQR9Q22

Forum Elder
    Quote Originally Posted by Piper139 View Post
    18 minions and 17 drops were working well for me at around 4800. Then the dang reset. Change it to 5k already. First time since bh7 that I was wanting to push above 5k and poof.
    I agree. Last night before the reset i thought there might be a change and it might be 5K now, i dunno, so i sat down and got to 5K. Then i wake up and its 4K, uhg.

Forum Veteran
    my initial plan was to go with bdrgs as 2nd troop upgrade after minions, but i saw great success with dropships in first 3 days of my attacks using power portion. so went with dropship instead(book/hammer).
    but i went with babydrag as my first upgrade on my mini(minions still lvl 16) but still, last season, my mini finished just 100 cups lower from my main.
    the bdrag attacks are risky on certain bases though whereas dropminion could get a high %2 star on most bases sometimes a triple too. seen a couple of hog/pekkas too but thats out of question if you are not gemming.
    mass barbs working on some bases cuz they know all traps are set to air.
    Last edited by arpithmania; 3 Weeks Ago at 11:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctaire View Post
    i maxed my DS and minions and the attack is very efficient. It made me push over 5.9k last season. But the pekka glide is the best i guess...at least now, in non maxed BH9.

On max BH9, it has to be well executed
    TH12: maxed

BB 8: maxed

​Waiting for new updates

Millennial Club
    I'm mostly attacking boosted still since I had so many power potions saved up. Even when I'm not boosted though I'm mostly going minion drop with variations depending on layout (4 minion/2 drop - 3 minion/3 drop/ - 3 minion/2 drop/1 baby drag). Max troops seems to be worth something around 20% damage from what I've seen although it is hard to tell.

I've used a number of very effective compositions, including 5 pekkas and 1 cannon cart camp. My most effective find remains a secret, however.