Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Valley fuel?

Centennial Club
    I cant figure out how to out traps, visit other farms, find fish........nothing. Ive read and watched tutorials. Hayday never explains things clearly. Im not enjoying this update at all.

The fuel mileage on this old dilapidated farm truck is horrible. I figure about 20 gallons per mile. And the fuel prices here are in the clouds, in orbit.

Yes, the fuel is a killer. I just used 12 to get to a Ďblack roofí Iím on zero now and need 1000, yes, one thousand to get a spin.

i have sugar coming out of my ears, Iíve called boats & filled others crates and my fishing holes are full and Iím out of duck& lobster things...

it was fun, but Iím wrecked, my farm is wrecked and thatís without even th8nking about the Derby. I canít do any Quests because I canít damn well move or donanythung to get fuel! Frustrated now!
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    Yes, the fuel is a killer. I just used 12 to get to a Ďblack roofí Iím on zero now and need 1000, yes, one thousand to get a spin.

i have sugar coming out of my ears, Iíve called boats & filled others crates and my fishing holes are full and Iím out of duck& lobster things...

it was fun, but Iím wrecked, my farm is wrecked and thatís without even th8nking about the Derby. I canít do any Quests because I canít damn well move or donanythung to get fuel! Frustrated now!
    I am so with you on the fuel.... and I am thinking I will once again loose all my suns because I cant get enough before it resets.

If it was always 50 or even 100 for a spin that would be more acceptable. Or for those that like diamonds.... a bundle of suns for coin or diamonds....

The boat crates worked for me. I had to fill 4 crates for 10 suns but I never saw a sun float up when I filled the fourth unlike when I drop the duck rings or plant crops. So I had to keep going back and forth to the fuel bar to keep track. But they did count correctly.

I also think the fuel fuel cost rises too sharply, I don't think I'll ever fill the 550 as my crop to plant is lettuce, my Derby task I stupidly took is a spa task and all my duck rings are deployed. I don't see why it couldn't stick at 200 so we could have a hope of playing the valley throughout the day. It seems I used up all my game play in the first 20 minutes this morning.

I think the valley is fun, it's just not playable enough with the high cost of fuel.

Agreed with everyone on this fuel issue...not cost effective and practically impossible to enjoy the valley. As it stands, I have a little over 4 hours to get approximately 319 suns. Iíve dropped diamonds, am on my sixth derby task, duck ponds fully six-loaded around the clock and looks like Iím going to lose it all. This is crazy. Iíve already sent Hay Day messages and was told this is a trial period for the next few days so they can figure out what works, what is doable etc. Thatís almost 24 hours of my life I wonít get back ☹️😂. We are all an experiment.
    Last edited by DianaThemyscira; 3 Weeks Ago at 08:02 PM.