Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Valley fuel?

Has anyone actually earned any suns from filling boat crates?
    I've just completely filled my second boat and not earned a single sun for my efforts.
    Another member of my hood is having the same problem.

Troll Food
    It will tell you when you can spin again

Quote Originally Posted by 450plus View Post
    Has anyone actually earned any suns from filling boat crates?
    I've just completely filled my second boat and not earned a single sun for my efforts.
    Another member of my hood is having the same problem.
    Yes I was. For every 4 Iíd complete either on my own boat or on other farmers boats I was getting 10 sun coins. Then all of a sudden it reset with all new tasks to revive these coins. First set was fill 4 boat crates, place 1 duck ring in water and feed 3 cows. I had theses tasks for about 2-3 hrs. Then they reset to the duck ring, plant lettuce and feed any animal, but yes short answer it was working for me when I had it.

Kitty
    I accepted a delivery task that had 5hrs to be delivered. I got 9fuels. But there was so much clouds I wasted most fuel trying to find my drop point. Had only an hour left by time I worked and got my 100suns. Then ran out of fuel again because I had to stop to ďdrive closer to see what it wantedĒ which wasted fuel that didnít need to be wasted. I think maybe if they clear the clouds once youíve been near a section of the valley will be good. But it comes back once you leave that area. Making it impossible to see where you are in the game.
    Then my timer ticked over and now I have to get 200suns and Iíve been feeding animals for hours and itís getting me nowhere. Iím on level 75 so it should go quickly enough. But takes too long. I think Iíll pass.
    Last edited by Chloebelle89; 3 Weeks Ago at 06:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by summerl View Post
    Yes I was. For every 4 Iíd complete either on my own boat or on other farmers boats I was getting 10 sun coins. Then all of a sudden it reset with all new tasks to revive these coins. First set was fill 4 boat crates, place 1 duck ring in water and feed 3 cows. I had theses tasks for about 2-3 hrs. Then they reset to the duck ring, plant lettuce and feed any animal, but yes short answer it was working for me when I had it.
    Thanks , I'll try filling some other's crates and see if that kick starts anything .

It doesn’t appear to be working for me either. I’ve hustbfilled a load of crates (both mine & others) and don’t appear to have more suns, BUT, without screen shouting every 5 seconds it’s hard to keep track.
    ROB MY CHARLATAN PLEASE KIK/MSG ME xx

Level 159 (49 Town)
    KIK: SmallChange2015
    🇬🇧 GMT+1. Trade with existing GC or Farm Tags (No FB)

Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    I got to “100 suns required” before my baby farm gave up the ghost. I can’t even imagine 200.

I like the idea of the valley. I do. I just can’t continue to play with those clouds and the mystery of the tasks and travelling. It’s too frustrating.
    Hoping with more game play by all SC will do some fuel adjustments. Up the numbers on the wheel or up the sun numbers awarded. Using what you get now is less than 5 minutes of game play 😞

I just wanted to add that we have to keep going to the fuel wheel meter to see if we have the right amount of suns. If you go over you lose the suns. They simply donít register. I wonder if that might be happening to people filling boat crates and not getting suns? I certainly lost a lot of efforts with duck traps and animals yesterday until someone told me to use the spin as soon as it was available, as all additional efforts wonít register!

So many glitches. I have coins to buy fuel, in case anyone wants to tweak the game in the valley Something like that might also help it feel more connected to the main Hay Day game. This game in the clouds feels quite separate.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 160 : Town 50 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

And now, my quests have reset, but not the difficulty of the sun meter. To get the two fuel spins to complete the quest I have to get 100 suns and then 200. Goats and nets will not be available in time. Oh well.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

I just filled a boat crate and did not get two suns for it, which is my going rate today. I checked before and after. 70 of 100 suns, with no change. Could this be any more frustrating? Well, i guess it could be! I shouldnít be giving anyone ideas!
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"