Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Valley fuel?

Valley fuel?

I put in 4 duck traps and three lobster traps. That should have been 70 ďsunsĒ - I think! I also did many trucks. Iíve gotten only two spins of the fuel wheel. Something seems amiss. Fed all animals, too, but that isnít worth many suns today. It now sits on 0 of 100 for, the next spin.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Kik: blackbrit.1
    USA, EST : Farm Level 160 : Town 50 : NH "Amity Organics"
    Farm ID: #292CUPV2Q

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    I put in 4 duck traps and three lobster traps. That should have been 70 ďsunsĒ - I think! I also did many trucks. Iíve gotten only two spins of the fuel wheel. Something seems amiss. Fed all animals, too, but that isnít worth many suns today. It now sits on 0 of 100 for, the next spin.
    Directions are lacking

You’ve got to spin as soon as you earn exactly that number....anything you do beyond that is wasted. Which is terrible.

I spin the wheel and got 6 additional fuels, but they didn’t get added to the total. Oh well!

Started Hay Day on Nov 12, 2014

Oh my goodness. Are you kidding? So back and forth to see if you hit the exact number of suns needed, use them by spinning the wheel, then put in the rest of the duck traps or feed animals or.... Someone wasn’t thinking when they set that up. Ive wasted a lot of relevant activity by not knowing the meter can’t efficiently register what I’m doing.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbrit View Post
    Oh my goodness. Are you kidding? So back and forth to see if you hit the exact number of suns needed, use them by spinning the wheel, then put in the rest of the duck traps or feed animals or.... Someone wasn’t thinking when they set that up. Ive wasted a lot of relevant activity by not knowing the meter can’t efficiently register what I’m doing.
    I agree! No stacking fuel spins is not cool! The amount of tasks compared to what is need to get a spin is WAY unbalanced... you could very easily need 500+ suns and get 1 fuel.

I did all three sun tasks once. Then discovered that I am welcome to do them again, but I'll need 200 suns for the next spin on the Fuel-of-Fortune. Not only not worth it--not possible!

Farm Level 123 | Town 40 | Achievements 141/144

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I did all three sun tasks once. Then discovered that I am welcome to do them again, but I'll need 200 suns for the next spin on the Fuel-of-Fortune. Not only not worth it--not possible!
    Yes, there is both something out of whack with the sheer number of suns required and what we do to get them, and with the system that registers what we’ve done. Hopefully somebody who works at supercell is playing in the valley any experiencing the dual frustration, or at least reading here. Most of my sun-acquiring activities haven’t even registered in the valley because I didn't known i had to keep a running tally of the most recent requirement so I could spin the wheel on time.
    Blackbrit, aka "BB"

Centennial Club
    Mine registered, but the number of tasks to get 500 suns for the POSSIBILITY to get between 1 and 9 fuels...

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    I got to “100 suns required” before my baby farm gave up the ghost. I can’t even imagine 200.

I like the idea of the valley. I do. I just can’t continue to play with those clouds and the mystery of the tasks and travelling. It’s too frustrating.