Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Valley fuel?

Centennial Club
    I was at the point of doing my sun tasks.... 260 out of 550 needed for a spin... it reset and I got the spin but lost the 260 suns.

My tasks were- place a duck or lobster trap for 10, plant 3 sugar cane for 1, and fill 4 boat crates for 10.

The whole fuel part needs to be tweaked. (IMO)

I would like to see us buy a block of fuel.... for x amount of coins or even reasonable diamond... sort of like the WoF... 1 free and then pay

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    Youíve got to spin as soon as you earn exactly that number....anything you do beyond that is wasted. Which is terrible.

i learned this the hard way. So dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by corbiwink View Post
    I need to finish 4 boats just to get 10 sun? With the time between boats and the amount of items required for each boat that is a complete rip-off. On the other hand, I need to feed the equivalent of 20 cows to get 10 sun. The sun economy makes NO sense.
    I believe itís only four crates - not four boats.

I agree! Let us buy our fuel. Thought this was going to help those of us old timers who have 25mil coins. I haven’t seen yet how to spend them but at the gas station would be my choice.
    Last edited by Fuzball; 3 Weeks Ago at 01:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia05 View Post
    One of my fuel tasks for today is complete a DERBY task! So I canít even do all of mine today! Not cool.
    I had a 'complete a derby task' as a fuel task too - on the 1 day that the derby isn't running!!

I've been selling stuff to various places as I come to them, although a lot of them were saying '0 secs' to wait for order & 'generating new order' but it just wasn't coming up, so I had to ignore them & look for another. Problem being that you can only see what a building wants if it's close enough, & not many are! Makes it hard to do it in any kind of planned way.

I did 1 delivery task, but only because I knew I would be able to do enough actions on the farm to get the next fuel spin so, in turn, I'd be able to reach the destination with the order. It seems that you don't know where you'll have to take the delivery to until you accept it, so I wouldn't accept one if I couldn't be sure of having enough fuel to get to the destination within the 3-4 hr alloted time slot.

Some refinements would make it less stressful & therefore more enjoyable. Having said that, I suppose this is just the trial & still the first day. We will probably all get used to how to make it work over time, with maybe a few tweaks!

Currently, I'm slightly concerned about how it will fit in with my regular everyday farming 😒

Quote Originally Posted by emailkathy2016 View Post
    Do the clouds vary? Or are we maybe limited till we get to a certain level or proficiency?

I have never seen the fish house, never seen another truck, never seen anything like a group task. Now I'm up to needing 500 suns for a fuel spin.... doubt I will make it! Lol
    ... and derby starts tomorrow!
    There are 2 fish places down in the area just south-east of where we all started out. If you head in that direction the clouds will start to clear so that you can see them.

The buildings where the group tasks are appear to be indicated by the calling chicken with the exclamation marks!!

Quote Originally Posted by SmallChange View Post
    I still can’t get in, but from what everyone is saying it NEEDS a lot of ‘fixing’
    Have you managed to get in yet SC?

I had to clear the cache for the game and log in afresh before I was able see the picture on the valley board & tap it to take me in there.

Iíve been filling crates on boats and Iím not getting the 10 suns when I do so 😩 so frustrating

So one of the tasks is to complete a derby task when there is no derby active?? That makes no sense!

Quote Originally Posted by Jrsno1fan View Post
    So one of the tasks is to complete a derby task when there is no derby active?? That makes no sense!
    Yes, I have the derby task too, and I agree that it makes no sense. Given how hard it is to get fuel, it’s really annoying to have 1/3 of the tasks be literally impossible to do.