Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Valley is very underwhelming, to say the least!

Fresh Spawn
    I have to agree with you and I am not a complainer. There is no value to the Valley upgrade. It takes too much time and the payback is worthless. I can get more rewards feeding my animals or serving the townies. I will not waste my time with this Valley feature. Super disappointed.
    Last edited by jgbarnes; June 27th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.

A disaster.

Oh, I am a 144. Just got a gift for reaching level 50.

They get hacked?

Quote Originally Posted by AutomaticBzooty View Post
    A disaster.

Oh, I am a 144. Just got a gift for reaching level 50.

They get hacked?
    Nope. Before this update, the only special decor for reaching a particular level was the level 100 willow tree with bench. They’ve added the items for levels 150 and 200, and back-tracked to add one for level 50. You’re within spittin’ distance of the golden duck fountain...

Farm Level 133 | Town 43 | Achievements 145/150

I love the new update and can’t wait to visit the valley again. I think it is a very cute idea and am always impressed how clever the Hay Day designers are. Keep up the great job Hay Day team!

Only thing worthwhile is the exclusive awards. Only way to get those is chickens. Only discovered at the end of the trial I can move yellow dot to yellow dot and can ignore the buildings. So strategy going forward is to conserve fuel until chicken comes up and then move yellow to yellow until can collect the chicken. And encouraging others in the hood to do same. Spread out across valley, collect chickens as a hood and if get to unlocking exclusive deal, go to buildings to get money to buy the exclusive item.