Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: The Valley is very underwhelming, to say the least!

The thing has been on maintenance every time I try to play! What a bummer

Centennial Club
    Quote Originally Posted by BULIGO View Post
    Had to deliver a few sugar canes. Tapped 'complete"....nothing. a few more times...nothing? Lag.? Then noticed it gulped 90 of my sugar canes and no quest completed! Guess the old town bugs migrated to the valley. Don't let them out!
    I moved my truck in front of a building but game just didn't let me do the task in that building. Going out and back in to the valley, my truck was in the original position but gas was reduced

Quote Originally Posted by KSmith69 View Post
    The thing has been on maintenance every time I try to play! What a bummer
    And now another maintenance, 45 minutes...at least. Maybe should have not bothered with Hay Day at all today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. Hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by AndersonFarm View Post
    I hated my town at first but once I got it figured out it’s now one of my favourite features. Maybe this will be the same.
    I’m hoping the same...

Small development, creative groups are a great idea.

It would be really nice if Supercell would also implement a private, limited play release among dedicated gamers who can spot all these glitches and no-fun aspects that can be corrected, understood and tweaked by the creatives, before worldwide release / and worldwide disappointment. A pre-release gaming group (not in-house people, or just a tiny group of You-tubers) can spot these major impediments to gameplay: i.e. clouds, extreme fuel restrictions, competition to reach and do tasks - limiting gameplay among those wanting to do tasks in the Valley, etc...

It would also be wonderful if Supercell, Ranger, and the other YouTubers had extensive teaching videos in place at the start of the game. I appreciated the videos in Announcements. It would be helpful to have more, so we know how to play, instead of blundering around. I know the developers know how to play it, but your players don’t. The more you show us at the reveal, the happier with the feature we’ll all be as we open and try out the update.

It would be really nice to have a major update where everyone is going bonkers from excitement and joy right from the start, catching the vision, instead of these “clouded” disappointingly sad reactions.
    js
    Last edited by AsYouWish; June 24th, 2019 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniGardener View Post
    There's more action here in the forums today than there is in the valley.
    Love our forums!!
    Love you, Dear Mini!
    You, and good people, make it worthwhile and a joy to come visit the forums.

I don’t visit the other platforms, so this is the Bee Knees. I hope the forums will pick up again. It doesn’t seem quite as rude as it was when I finally gave up and left. The forums were wonderful at the start, then there seemed to be an influx of condoned, horrifically rude posters. Is it safer to come out and play here, now?

Anything is better than my zero experience with the valley. Waited 3 hours for the update and after the update, I can't get into the valley. gave up and went to sleep as it was already past midnight. Woke up. Eager to try but i can't get it and now another maintenance. 😂

Doing nothing for my blood pressure - fuelled my truck with 9 moved it 7 to a mid position then came back to the game 5 mins later my fuel had gone down to 2 no problem BUT my truck was back where it started. Sorry just improve the town and farm please

Quote Originally Posted by Hillarydl View Post
    Anything is better than my zero experience with the valley. Waited 3 hours for the update and after the update, I can't get into the valley. gave up and went to sleep as it was already past midnight. Woke up. Eager to try but i can't get it and now another maintenance. 
    Yes, Hillarydl,

I think a lot of us wasted more time today, due to this. I was going to do as WussyPuss was (staying away from the update), but wishful anticipation for something amazing had me staying around. Is there something fun we can create in off in a corner of the forums, to lighten our disappointed spirits, as we visit to see if gameplay is up and glitches are fixed? This sounds like a job for the tongue-in-cheek Complaints thread, or off-topic section.

Fresh Spawn
    Why not listen to your users for ideas, there are some excellent update suggestions from users. Instead we get an update that is totally disappointing. So sad, we waited a long time and was very excited for a great change. Now what do we have to look forward to. Please do some updates that users have requested, please.

I am really disappointed with this new Valley and the Hay Day team!

You made it WAY too difficult to get fuel to perform deliveries. Every time you complete a series of sun tasks to get another spin, the number of "tasks" doubles. It gets to the point that it's not worth performing the tasks anymore.

No option to buy fuel or spins with coins, diamond, or tokens.

This is supposed to be a relaxing, fun game. You made it so challenging it's not even enjoyable (and it's not even officially a season yet)!

Thanks for ruining it!