Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Do You Find the Valley Experience?

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Youíre right. Out of reach...for most of us 😉. I mean itís exclusive for a reason, right? But surely the regular shop could offer a bit more especially considering the cost in tokens.
    I agree, i am saving my valley tokens for the exclusive car, yet our nh has only a grand total of 41 chickens as of now ugh! So it is really out of reach for majority of us.

I know iíll have no choice but to get the permits instead as consolation prize before the valley season end😕

I am enjoying the Valley... still figuring out the best way to navigate it. I donít think we will ever get 250 chickens in one season unless we completely stop doing derby. Canít do all of it at once. I do find that it is clogging the stores up with the same thing... like today it is chiliís. They are everywhere in the paper and it is frustrating. It is like EVERYONE is growing chilis. It would be nice if they would mix the tasks up a bit for fuel spins. I will not like the valley if it is making the rest of the game frustrating. It is new and I know the kinks are still being discovered so I hope they address them.

I opened my last chest last night. So now the daily tasks are unnecessary. I’m going to divide my fuel between grabbing tokens, getting chickens in my path and exploring the Valley.

Does this mean your daily quest resets twice each night as mine does?
    Last edited by pitchfork; 2 Days Ago at 02:01 PM.
    VOTE HERE for a Derby Gift Catalogue.

Enable diamond confirmation --- but beware: it only works in some places! ❇click for info❇
    Of Chill Reputations ~ join a cool neighbourhood

Quote Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
    Does this mean your daily quest resets twice each night as mine does?
    Yes. They do. I can see SC trying to sync the clocks every day but it’s not working so far. After week 1, I didn’t mind the reset because so many tasks are undoable owing to the other glitches they’re working on. Can’t find a broken down truck as soon as you need one. Find a broken down truck, can’t fix it. No group tasks as soon as you need one. No delivery requests as soon as you need one. No chickens in the road, or between the chests or available as a group task as soon as you need one. So the reset actually gave me a chance to reach my chests - too quickly though it seems.

How has it been for you?

Since the valley started, the things in the Daily Dirt have changed quite a bit. Some good, others not so good.

I just went through the entire advertised offering in the newspaper. From front to back, every single advertisement was for sugar cane. Never thought I would see that.