Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Do You Find the Valley Experience?

New Bloke/Chick

How Do You Find the Valley Experience?

I personally like it, the tasks are easy to accomplish and i like the rewards.

Centennial Club
    It’s so fun!! I really like it and it was worth the wait all day eheh I like that we can win “sun’s” quite easily. I think this is a new fun way of playing Hay Day

New Bloke/Chick
    I agree, and i get excited with what the next tasks/rewards will be. Great job to hayday team! Now i am more motivated to do tasks and to catch more chickens😁

Dislike. I tried it, I'm not interested in it at all....

Things I’ve observed. Overall, I like the new area but there are real improvements needed to lower frustrations.

* I don’t like the clouds OR having to drive to see if I can do a building task

* I like being able to earn more fuel by doing tasks on the farm/pond.

* I don’t like having to go through so many screens to do a task to get back to the valley. On my newest iPad it’s just doable. On my older iPad it’s torture.

* Like the town used to be, I don’t like having to remember what I need to do on the farm to get back to the valley. We need the valley board to act like the town board, please.

* Apparently when the device I’m using for one of my farms goes to sleep to conserve the battery, my farm disappears from the valley even though my farm is still in the valley. I don’t like this.

* Every time a farm leaves the valley to do something on the farm, it disappears from the valley. I see why this one happens (real time) but I don’t like it much either. I’ll learn to live with it I suppose.

* one of my tasks is to help a player repair a broken truck. None of the trucks are broken.
    Aside: will the broken truck show that’s its broken - like the screaming chicken - or do I have to tap them?Back to topic: What if in my valley people keep going in and out and new people replace them and no trucks ever break down for me. Will I be able to switch out that task or just have to give up as the season ends?

SPECIFIC TRIAL OBSERVATIONS:

* To help with the trial - on one of my farms I can see all my farms. On the others, there’s hardly anyone in the valley and only one of my other farms even though they are all in the valley.

* My main farm snagged the chicken that needed rescuing. None of my other farms have a chance to get one. That’s fine if that’s how it’s supposed to work. But then why is there a large screaming chicken over one of the buildings? When I tap it says I’m too far away but I don’t want to drive there and not be able to help. Of course, I also CAN’T drive there because I don’t have enough fuel and have used up all I can get at the moment on that farm.
    Last edited by BostonGirl; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:10 PM. Reason: Updating...

Frustrating.

First off, this update has made the game unplayable on my tablet. Runs fine on my phone, but crashes repeatedly on my tablet, so I'm a little sad about having to switch to a smaller screen.

My first visit there was absolutely nothing to do. All shops in range were on a 30 minute cooldown, even though the only thing I did was the fuel spin.

My board and daily tasks keep resetting. First it had around 7 hours until new tasks. Moments later, I completed 1 of the 4, and then I had a new set of 4 with 23 hours remaining and no progress.

I hate the clouds, and not knowing where a certain shop is for the visit specific shop daily. I don't like playing guessing or memory games. Guess they want us to waste fuel trying to find things.

Also, losing fuel spin progress unless you drop everything and go spin it now is annoying. One of my tasks for new spins was placing lobsters or ducks. So I had to place 2, then go back to my farm, then to the valley and spin the wheel. Then back to my farm, to go back to the fishing area to finish placing my traps. So tedious.

So far I'm not impressed and feeling no urgency to upgrade my tablet. I'll either deal with the smaller screen or just walk away.
    Last edited by Alythara; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:58 PM.

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGirl View Post
    Things Iíve observed:

* I donít like the clouds OR having to drive to see if I can do a building task

* I like being able to earn more fuel by doing tasks on the farm/pond.

* I donít like having to go through so many screens to do a task to get back to the valley. On my newest iPad itís just doable. On my older iPad itís torture.

* Like the town used to be, I donít like having to remember what I need to do on the farm to get back to the valley. We need the valley board to act like the town board, please.

* Apparently when the device Iím using for one of my farms goes to sleep to conserve the battery, my farm disappears from the valley even though my farm is still in the valley. I donít like this.

* Every time a farm leaves the valley to do something on the farm, it disappears from the valley. I see why this one happens (real time) but I donít like it much either. Iíll learn to live with it I suppose.

SPECIFIC TRIAL OBSERVATIONS:

* To help with the trial - on one of my farms I can see all my farms. On the others, thereís hardly anyone in the valley and only one of my other farms even though they are all in the valley.
    I agree on the clouds part, it can be quite annoying especially when scanning the whole valley. And yeah valley task board like the town one would be a huge help as it will make it easier to keep track of tasks without going back and forth (multiple screens) into the valley.

Graphics cant compare with the rest of the farm, seem drawn by and for toddlers.
    FL 166 - TL 53
    Kik: nunovskiy (with an i unlike my nick at this forum)
    Trade only through In-Game Friends tag: #G2Y89JGC
    Higher level buys first always works.
    **** Hoods Tag #22JRGG8C now recruting *****

The fuel amount makes this area unplayable. I got 7 to start with and ended up going to a building that some got to seconds before me. Now I have to wait for a new order. Also I got a delivery order and found out after I took it that I didn't have another 7 fuel to deliver it.

I managed to earn another spin but with the amount of suns needed to get a spin increasing exponentially it make it impossible. This is not stress free Hay Day! I'm very disappointed we waited so long for this. If it weren't for the fuel and clouds it might actually be fun.

New Bloke/Chick
    I think along the way Hayday will resolve minor gltiches like inconsistent time remaining on tasks/resetting issues and we will have more maintenance update.

Re fuel, if there is no fuel i agree the valley part would be totally stress free and perfect...but i think the team wants us to do an extra step to earn the rewards as the tasks are too easy to accomplish. Though if given a choice iíd be happier without the fuel part too😉
    Last edited by Minkywinky; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:11 PM.