Page 15 of 30 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Do You Find the Valley Experience?

The truck breakdowns are really a bummer. I was breaking down on every set of turns. Nobody comes to fix your truck and 20 diamonds to fix yourself. I worked hard to accumulate 50 fuels and only to breakdown one step away from chicken. Threw down my phone and went to bed. What a buzz kill.

It's great "in concept" but not fun for actual game play. Something just seems out of balance, hope the developers take our input and make it fun.
    Last edited by SAGE214; June 27th, 2019 at 05:24 PM.

I only had enough time to see that there are many issues. I am ready to explore now
    Farm 140
    CoC TH11 BhB9 AQ 50 BK 50 GW 20
    established level 16 clan seeking willing warriors, donators and clan games enthusiasts

Need a Siege Machine/Donate a Siege Machine...

New Bloke/Chick
    I hope when the next Valley time arrives, many of the glaring issues such as clouds, truck break down, fuel and timer glitches will be resolved quickly by the hayday staff. Im sure they have read each and every post and are trying to make positive changes. We just have to be a little more patient😛

Only thing worthwhile is the exclusive awards. Only way to get those is chickens. Only discovered at the end of the trial I can move yellow dot to yellow dot and can ignore the buildings. So strategy going forward is to conserve fuel until chicken comes up and then move yellow to yellow until can collect the chicken. And encouraging others in the hood to do same. Spread out across valley, collect chickens as a hood and if get to unlocking exclusive deal, go to buildings to get money to buy the exclusive item.

I really disliked the trial version, and decided that this feature was not for me. However all things considering, I decided to try it again. Mostly out of respect for the developers, who have used unbelivable long time on this feature. Unfortunally my first impression lasts. It is boring and tedious.

I think, this feature is made for players, who (most likely) on their mobile phones check in/play the game several times a day. That way the constant time delay is probably more managable. However I play once or twice a day (anything from 20 minutes and up to an hour) on my tablet, and there is no way I would ever be able to finish any of the tasks. Don't get me started on group tasks. I am in a group of two, and there is no way we will ever be able to finish such tasks. Nor get me started on the other trucks, that are supposed to be there. So far I have ever only seen my own truck. Nor get me started on the suns. Yesterday I earned 30 suns, today I can't even see, how I can earn suns. Oh, and fuel. OMG! What a joke. A one trick (ops sorry trip) pony.

Sorry this feature is a waste of my time. I am glad to see, that there are quite a lot of players that thinks differently. Not a feature for me though.

I get a bit "fearful", that the almost non-existent scrolls are going to be even rarer for those of us, who chose not to play the Valley. At the moment I am hopeful, that just maybe I get that eyepoop of an area cleared sometime within a couple of years. At the moment I get one or two scrolls a month. You do the math... I have played for six years and this is not the first area, I have had to clear, but it is the first time it feels like an almost impossible task.

Back to the Valley. For me to use it, it would have to be easier to get fuel, and the time restrictions would have to be lifted to some extend. Still it would probably not be something I would invest much time and certainly absolutely no diamonds on.

Fresh Spawn
    too bad they integrate the valley with the regular farms . I am not interested in playing the valley at all.

Not toonkeen on the valley...4 boat crates for 10 sun tokens? And same again tomorrow. Just a cynical grab for diamonds. Also, not impressed that I did 2 tasks yesterday and then they reset. I didn't have the time or resources to do 6 tasks. Tbh, I feel a bit cheated and rather deflated by bit all.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #148
    Quote Originally Posted by jamessrx View Post
    too bad they integrate the valley with the regular farms . I am not interested in playing the valley at all.
    You don't have to play the Valley! You can simply choose not to. It won't affect your normal Hay Day experience.

Cheers,

Nick
    Nick / Supercell
    Community Manager
    Like Hay Day on Facebook: http://facebook.com/HayDayOfficial
    Follow Hay Day on Twitter: http://twitter.com/HayDay
    Follow Hay Day on Instagram: http://instagram.com/HayDay
    Subscribe to Hay Day YouTube: http://youtube.com/HayDay

I like the valley, now ppl produce different things in mass because of the daily tasks and the dd has a lot of variety because of that 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Nick[Supercell] View Post
    You don't have to play the Valley! You can simply choose not to. It won't affect your normal Hay Day experience.

Cheers,

Nick
    Six months of wasted developer time does affect my normal Hay Day Experience. Sorry to say
    Master Kilde
    HayDay: lvl 120 - Town: lvl 38 (141/144)
    Hoody: Stinky and The Brain/#890LVULJ
    Mini's: Inactive - Cant be bothered