Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Do You Find the Valley Experience?

It’s very stressful and needlessly confusing.

You should be be able to bank sun points for fuel, I dropped 3 lobster nets when I only needed 20 more points and the third set of points just disappeared. NOT COOL!!!!

the clouds are lame. Just show us the map. We know we can’t get there from here, but show us anyway. We can’t get anywhere anyway.

Filling 4 crates for 10 sun points is crazy town. A friend only has to grow sugarcane....I could also feed cows but I’m using rose right now and stacking for derby so that’s a fail.

I suspect the graphics are being kept minimal to avoid a long loading time or make the game too much bigger. I’m ok with it but the clouds, again, make it seem silly.

Fresh Spawn
    Very disappointed. This is the worse update I've seen in Hay Day. They simply should have made some updates that users have suggested, instead they made the game play worse. Very frustrated and stressful. Do not like anything about the new area. Have not heard any good comments from my neighborhood. This is one area that will be avoided by my neighborhood.

New Bloke/Chick
    Im quite sad to know that there are a many members here that are disappointed. And i do understand also why because of the many valid points they have shared.

Maybe i am just too easy to please that is why i feel i enjoyed the update despite the fuel and cloud parts. But i hope the hayday team responds to the observations made by everyone and improvements can be made along the way😊

It’s still very buggy for me. After spinning the wheel, I got 6 more fuels but my fuel can doesn’t show the new number, so I’m still out of fuel and can’t do anything!

Started Hay Day on Nov 12, 2014

Fresh Spawn
    Frustrating. Lost tons of sun points because I didn't know you had to go spin right away once you earned enough points.

Also my chat feature is no longer working on my tablet since the update, so I can't communicate with my neighbors.

Agree that the clouds are annoying and the whole area is confusing. Haven't been able to complete any tasks or collect any tokens yet due to delays on tasks.

Quote Originally Posted by Aardvark10 View Post
    It’s very stressful and needlessly confusing.

You should be be able to bank sun points for fuel, I dropped 3 lobster nets when I only needed 20 more points and the third set of points just disappeared. NOT COOL!!!!

the clouds are lame. Just show us the map. We know we can’t get there from here, but show us anyway. We can’t get anywhere anyway.

Filling 4 crates for 10 sun points is crazy town. A friend only has to grow sugarcane....I could also feed cows but I’m using rose right now and stacking for derby so that’s a fail.

I suspect the graphics are being kept minimal to avoid a long loading time or make the game too much bigger. I’m ok with it but the clouds, again, make it seem silly.
    The clouds are worse than lame. They’re ridiculous. Sorry. But they are. They, all by themselves, and then together with the “you must drive closer to see details” completely eliminate strategy. You can’t SEE where on the map you can use to take the shortest route. You don’t KNOW if when you get there you’ll be able to do the thing. You don’t KNOW if when you get there the thing will give you the last few tokens of a specific kind you need to buy the three certificates in the shop so you can at last open up the land on the main farm!

Those clouds really, truly have to go, as do the “mystery tasks”. This is not stress free and it’s rapidly becoming not fun.

I have a quest to visit 2 houses with black roofs. I visited 3 and it didn't count. Annoying

Centennial Club
    Seriously?!?

All spring......and THIS is what you come up with?!?

My second trip to the valley shows outsider trucks parked at every one of my buildings....just waiting....

Golly, this is SUCH fun!!! //sarcasm off

Kik: akpat49
    Farm Level: 130

Fresh Spawn

Waste of time

The clouds don't let you see anything. I am supposed to set a duck or lobster trap and there is no water. How long do I sit and wait? No thanks. My gaming time is limited. I got 6 gas tokens so I went to 3 houses. Now what? Nothing. Sit and wait. No thank you. Let me see what I need to do and let me do it. It's not a play area. It's just another wheel to spin but it will take 2 minutes instead of 10 Seconds. Hugely disappointed.

The clouds add nothing not being able to store sun points is crazy. They added new tokens to collect that go away it says after each session not desirable. There are many things to keep track of - how to reload fuel, what you need to fulfill a vanishing task, what tasks are needed, what tasks give fuel this time.
    Flying trucks that was misrepresented totally this is like going to the fishing area or the town.
    This is not a favorite update.