Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: How Do You Find the Valley Experience?

alternate between San Diego and Baltimore, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiajohnson View Post
    Where is the Valley Map legend?
    You mean TingHD's video?
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...1#post12254364
    HayDay Level 164
    Leader of Friendly Helpers, 163 Gold, 28 Silver, 8 Bronze
    Been playing HD 6 years

I spent more days in the valley, hoping I would find more challenges. I didn't.

I am spending my energy now collecting enough "new money" to buy one (!) permit scroll. Once acquired I will leave the valley; only after drastic redesign I may return.

HayDay is a farming game; I like beautifying and expanding my farm and working on the best logistics. The derby, Maggie the builder and the Valley are (according to me) boring and frustrating deviations of the farming game. What is next: "Play chess with Greg?", "Organize a bingo meeting with Rose and Ernest?","Let Tom sing some popular songs?".

Please Supercell, focus on the functionality that made HayDay such a great game; the HD "Ideas" forum has enough suggestions for many upgrades to come.

Thanks.

Farm: 129, Barn: 4600, Silo: 4600, Town: 43, Puzzle: 374/432 ... and struggling ...

Protect Mother Nature !

New Bloke/Chick
    Quote Originally Posted by OlafSlartibartfast View Post
    I spent more days in the valley, hoping I would find more challenges. I didn't.

I am spending my energy now collecting enough "new money" to buy one (!) permit scroll. Once acquired I will leave the valley; only after drastic redesign I may return.

HayDay is a farming game; I like beautifying and expanding my farm and working on the best logistics. The derby, Maggie the builder and the Valley are (according to me) boring and frustrating deviations of the farming game. What is next: "Play chess with Greg?", "Organize a bingo meeting with Rose and Ernest?","Let Tom sing some popular songs?".

Please Supercell, focus on the functionality that made HayDay such a great game; the HD "Ideas" forum has enough suggestions for many upgrades to come.

Thanks.
    Same as you i also like decorating and expanding. Hope new creative changes or upgrades will happen sometime soon.

I think different people have different reactions to the valley. Some positive. Some not quite so. Supercell cant please everyone but i think they are trying their best to improve the game.

The Meaning of Life, The Universe, and Everything
    I am really surprised how expensive the items are in the Valley. When I farm for two minutes (/wheat), then I get two items. When a customer is fully served in the town, I get a goodie too. In the Valley I would have to work almost endlessly to get the same. It really doesn't make any sense to me. The item I would love to get requires collecting 250 chickens (/I think the number in "my" Valley at the moment is 12). So that is not a goal, that will be reached in my valley. It really is a complete waste of my time.

I am definitely the player that is not enjoying it. It is everything opposite of what the Dairy News videos built up. We are now 1/3 the way through the first season, our Valley has managed to collect a grand total of .... *drum roll*..... 40 chickens!

That's right 40 out of a required 250 needed to unlock the top tier(ish) prizes. I personally collected 17 of them. I don't see this Valley even having an slight chance at getting even half the required chickens. Other than my own NH members who are in there, who account for another 21 of them collectively, I don't see the other people in my Valley being much of a help or seem to care. Based on the 250 required chickens, I counted 13 players I can see total in my Valley, each person should be trying to get about 20 chickens a season. Myself and my NH seem to be pulling our weight in the Valley, but what about the others?

So, in total, my NH members and I collected 38 chickens. The rest of the random players in there managed to get 2 chickens. 2 FLIPPING CHICKENS! I need some star stickers to hand out to these slackers. Why on earth would the rest of my NH playing in there even care to push the rest of this slacking valley to the 250 required chickens? What happened to being a solo player would not disadvantage you in the valley? Heck, even the 3 of us left who are still active in my NH are disadvantaged from a bunch of slacking players.

I really think the Hay Day team is struggling to keep players interested and unfortunately have not delivered, in my opinion. My maxed farm needs nothing other than barn and silo upgrades at this point. The Valley definitely will not help there with the overpriced and you can only buy one rules. The time I spent in the Valley I probably lost out on 10 BEMs/SEMs in the DD for 2,700 of my 16,709,537 coins.

After just a year of playing the game again after a 2-year break, I am already losing interest... again. I think it is time to put the game down again for a little while. Maybe even a long while or permanently. Being they put so much resources and effort into this update and hyped it up so much, the delivery fell short (in my opinion) on just about every aspect that was communicated. I just don't think they have any ideas left to keep this game active. Heck, we didn't even get the global event 20 diamonds prize a couple weeks ago.

Frustrated and over the Valley... and that useless fake bridge they put across my river. Poor riverboats keep hitting it because it doesn't even go up.

We are at 56/250 chickens. I think my NH has found most of them and we are a small NH. Most of the other trucks have not ever moved. I think if this is supposed to be “non-stressful” it needs to be gauged by either your own NH or each individual person. This is just ridiculous and frustrating. And, I can’t say it enough, I hate the clouds. They are still covering too much and do not allow you to see where some deliveries need to go nor can you decide the best route to save fuel. I am so disappointed and ready to just not even try to play. It’s just not worth it. I hate that I have to rely on strangers to earn a reward and they aren’t even trying.

New Bloke/Chick
    I agree, they should have stayed with the 50 chickens for the valley season. 250 is just too much!!! It just frustrates us so much not to be able to realistically get the decor prizes because of the insane amount of chickens needed. Me and my neighborhood just have a grand total of 40😩

Hope supercell can tweak that part for an update.

Quote Originally Posted by Minkywinky View Post
    I agree, they should have stayed with the 50 chickens for the valley season. 250 is just too much!!! It just frustrates us so much not to be able to realistically get the decor prizes because of the insane amount of chickens needed. Me and my neighborhood just have a grand total of 40😩

Hope supercell can tweak that part for an update.
    Can only hope that its the first season, and they have over estimated the number of chickens that can be collected. Because unless they drop the number to a achievable amount then its just a pointless feature.

Still on the plus side I have enough tokens to get three scrolls and should be able to get even more.😁

Centennial Club
    We are the only ones going for the chicks. It's been stated that they would removed inactive players in the valley and replace them with new ones, but what about the ones who don't care about collecting chickens? It's supposed to be a group effort for everyone in your valley, but they don't take in account that people are not motivated to go for the chicks. There should be an option to choose if you want that or not so that people who actually DO want the premium prizes can be grouped with likeminded players, and those who don't want them don't have to have that option.

Just used all my fuel not moving from where I was to the same location to pick up a shipment to deliver - game thought my truck was elsewhere. Since not moving used the fuel up and the package was not collectable.