Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Legend league attacking

Fresh Spawn

Legend league attacking

I am legend player but season is resettled. Now I mean unranked but I can not attack... What is the issue... Fix it

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaggi01 View Post
    I am legend player but season is resettled. Now I mean unranked but I can not attack... What is the issue... Fix it
    Where you below 5000 trophies at the reset? This was a problem with that at the update, there might have been an optional update to fix that. Check to see if there is an update available, if so update.

Fresh Spawn
    Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    Where you below 5000 trophies at the reset? This was a problem with that at the update, there might have been an optional update to fix that. Check to see if there is an update available, if so update.
    I m exactly at 5000 trophies.. There is no update I checked.. For this issue

New Bloke/Chick
    I have the same. Its still searching for an opponent to attack. Its searching for 14 hours now... I was at 5570 trophies before the end season

Not able to attack in Legends today

I reset to 5000 trophies as normal, but I do not get any opponents to attack. It has been 'searching for opponents' for 6 hours now...

Anyone else have this issue? I have no shield / guard.

I am also searching for around 12 hours now.
    Stuck on 5000 with no badge

Yes, same issue here. Thought I'd check here to see if anyone has found a solution, support in game has not replied. iOS here, latest update, restarted device, restarted app, all to no avail.

8.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #8
    Please see this explanation and see if it applies:

Quote Originally Posted by Darian[Supercell] View Post
    So it's looking like a bug that's causing the long search times. If you purchased a defensive shield then broke the shield, then searched, the search timer wouldn't find a match until the next League Day. We're looking to patch that bug when we get a chance to go into maintenance. I don't have an ETA just yet and will update when we do.
    SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site

SharkyFinn.com Official Web Site -+- SharkBite YouTube Channel
    USAR (#2GR9YCGR) - Level 19 - 655 Clan War wins
    Private Message - + - Forum Rules - + - Fan Content Policy