Thread: Only 10h shield from defence!

Only 10h shield from defence!

Finally i got down from Legend league to titan. Now with every defence i get comes with only 10hour shield. 1 or 2 star loss still the same. 35-95% doesn't matter. Still only 10hour shield every time. Has something changed with the shields on the latest update that i don't know?

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShagratH81 View Post
    Finally i got down from Legend league to titan. Now with every defence i get comes with only 10hour shield. 1 or 2 star loss still the same. 35-95% doesn't matter. Still only 10hour shield every time. Has something changed with the shields on the latest update that i don't know?
    Titan 1 shields are 3 hours less than they were before the update. It was noted in the update notes in the sticky, although if true you a 10hr shield that could be a bug. I think titan shields are now 9, 11 & 13hrs depending on % (30%, 60%, 90%)

Quote Originally Posted by Slayer339 View Post
    Titan 1 shields are 3 hours less than they were before the update. It was noted in the update notes in the sticky, although if true you a 10hr shield that could be a bug. I think titan shields are now 9, 11 & 13hrs depending on % (30%, 60%, 90%)
    Thank you I found it from the games own directions also. Lots of new stuff came with the update. Some are changes that were not told in the release videos i think. But lets keep clashing with what we got