Thread: TH10 Need help with a war base

Fresh Spawn

TH10 Need help with a war base

Not sure how to attack this. I don't like witch slap for it, but i'm not really an expert on witch slap. I'd probably just do hogs but any suggestions on which army to use and how to attack it? Never saw one that looked like this before.

I'm a TH10 and all my troops and spells are maxed for my level. Lvl 37 queen, 33 king. I have access to siege machines for donations too.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by jrd9107 View Post
    Not sure how to attack this. I don't like witch slap for it, but i'm not really an expert on witch slap. I'd probably just do hogs but any suggestions on which army to use and how to attack it? Never saw one that looked like this before.

I'm a TH10 and all my troops and spells are maxed for my level. Lvl 37 queen, 33 king. I have access to siege machines for donations too.
    Frozen witch could work, as it is crazy overpowered right now, but I think this base is much more suited for ks or qw+hogs.

The ks should take out an island and deal with cc and heroes. The plus is that they appear to have pretty weak heros.
    Last edited by MiddleC; 3 Weeks Ago at 10:59 PM.

Drop a blimp inside which should be an electro dragon and balloon from northeast of the base and use 2 clone spells. You should be able to take out queen inferno air defenses as well as a rage spell on them. Now make sure that you take a freeze in your cc but your remaining spells can be haste. Drop hounds and balloons to destroy the rest of the base.
    Good lUCK