Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ideas for August update

Fresh Spawn

Ideas for August update

In the update I have thought of a new thing to be added to clash of clans. It is a river that runs through the centre of the home village and there is a new troop called the bridger, which is an el primo that makes a bridge on the river. There could also be a new siege machine called the boat and it will ride your cc troops along the river and into the base. There could also be a new Defense which is a fisherman’s hut. Some more new troops could be fish to swim along the river.

please see this supercell and feel free to contact me about this idea to improve your clash of clans life

Let me know if you like it

Have a look at this guys https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-August-update

Take a look at this https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-August-update

Take a look at this
    https://forum.supercell.com/showthre...-August-update
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:50 PM.

if there's a river through the center of my village where do i place my buildings?

if th is on one side of river, why not just attack from that side?

how will fish troops in river attack buildings on land?

just pretend there's a body of water along the edge of your base. and it has a boat siege that takes you to the other half of the base. you arrive at night and there are lots of new troops

This seems like a major change / hassle...
    introducing a new obstacle purely for the sake of making new troops necessary :/
    seems like it would be trying to put in a clash royale river for no real reason.
    If 'bridgers' are needed for ground hits why would everyone not just use air all the time...
    sounds more like a one off campaign map idea rather than something that should
    always be there.
    It would also mess with different th levels

Fresh Spawn
    You place the buildings on either side
    The fish jump out of the water to hit the nearby buildings

It’s not an obstacle, you can’t move or get rid of it
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom1239 View Post
    It’s not an obstacle, you can’t move or get rid of it
    Well then i would design my base as two smaller defensive bases away from the river. That would make fish troops useless. Same with a boat seige machine. My ranged defenses could hit it while it goes down the river to......well.....nowhere. Your idea here has no practical implications at all....and lastly you would be required to use the bridger to get to the other side if you want your troops to get to the other side....no. I should not HAVE to train a specific troop to get to a part of the base I otherwise wouldnt be able to get to once half the base is destroyed.
    Last edited by bobkoch1984; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:18 PM.

Fresh Spawn
    Well that adds tactics into the game then

Well that adds tactics into the game then
    No it does not. It adds rediculous headaches which makes no sense. No one should be forced to train a specific troop just to be able to win.

You place the buildings on either side
    The fish jump out of the water to hit the nearby buildings
    So the 'fish' thingy is some sort of troop which attack buildings nearby the river? How does it attack?

And what does 'the boat' do? I imagine if our base is divided into two with some sort of river at the center, where can we deploy 'the boat' and where does it go? Along the river or across the river? Then what will it do?

And please tell me why the river would be needed. If it just complicates the game and by adding a troop to make a bridge, I feel that the river is utterly useless. If you can deploy your troop around a base, then what's the need of making a river?

Tbh I don't think this is a good idea for our main village. However, as GucciGobGang posted this can be a huge addition to campaign.

I also limagine some sort of survival mode, where you can only bring a limited housing space number of troops and you try to pass as many bridges as possible to another island with increasing difficulties of defences. You can't deploy on the next island until all of current island's defences are all wiped out. Then, your remainding troops which survived can proceed across the bridge, going towards the next island, and you can support it with more troops later.

Quote Originally Posted by bobkoch1984 View Post
    No it does not. It adds rediculous headaches which makes no sense. No one should be forced to train a specific troop just to be able to win.
    Agree with your opinion.

And btw, no major update will come this August. After fixing all the bugs, Supercell will have a vacation next July. Expect a bigger content update this December, with some Birthday events on August and a smaller update/balance & halloween event usually coming in October.
    Last edited by SharkyFinn; 3 Weeks Ago at 05:51 PM.

Forum Contender
    The only reason this isn't the dumbest idea ever is that the bar is set so very high...

Fresh Spawn

Jeux de clan

Concernant les jeux de clan et surtout les récompenses, il serait judicieux de pouvoir bénéficier de la totalité des récompenses à la seule condition de faire un maximum de médailles. Il faudrait aussi pouvoir donner accès aux récompenses en fonction du nombres de médailles de faîtes. Car je trouve qu'il n'est pas normal qu'une personne ayant fait 50 ou 100 medailles ait accès à la totalité de celle ci.
    Il y a 5 colonnes par jdc, il faudrait essayer de les répartir ainsi, 1ère colonne récompenses acquises pr 500 médailles, 2ème colonne récompenses acquises pr 1 500 médailles, 3ème colonne récompenses acquises pour 2 500 médailles, 4ème colonne récompenses acquises pour 3 500 médailles et 5ème colonne récompenses acquises pour 4 000 médailles.