Thread: Strange coincidence

Fresh Spawn

Strange coincidence

I am a legend, and twice in a row i have been attacked with exact the same amount of loot been taken from me. Altogether 4 times by now, it seems like some attacks are fake or automated. Also I just attacked someone and the attack stopped by itself despite my troops were still alive...🤔

Pro Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GrafZahn View Post
    I am a legend, and twice in a row i have been attacked with exact the same amount of loot been taken from me. Altogether 4 times by now, it seems like some attacks are fake or automated. Also I just attacked someone and the attack stopped by itself despite my troops were still alive...樂
    Review the sticky about the new legend league. First, you don't lose loot. Second, the available loot that can be raided is based on how hard your base is (similar to loot won in war battles). I don't know about your stopped attack.

Fresh Spawn
    thanks slayer but I am aware of that. I have been attacked twice in a row, both times the same amount of damage (62%), both times the attacker got exactly the same amount of loot... and that happened on two days in a row...

Quote Originally Posted by GrafZahn View Post
    thanks slayer but I am aware of that. I have been attacked twice in a row, both times the same amount of damage (62%), both times the attacker got exactly the same amount of loot... and that happened on two days in a row...
    so you are aware of the new legend league system and loot/trophy offer and still think it is a bug?
    you dont lose any loot in legend league. if people do the same destruction they earn the same ammount of loot/trophy.

stopped attack - a video would help.
    Last edited by wotanwaton; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:59 AM.