Thread: Better Daily Dirt?!

Better Daily Dirt?!

After updating (June 24, 2019), my Daily Dirt papers have been AMAZING. Only a few sales of wheat and rustic bouquets, and tons of tools, rare products, etc. Other players must have noticed too, because I never get the stuff fast enough, but still! This is a good sign!

Also, I love the new booster design! Canít wait until the first Valley Season!

This is actually normal for a visitor bonus day - people buy stuff up like crazy to sell to the visitors.

Yes, my DD seems to be a lot more diverse, every edition I've looked at has had at least some expansion materials and other hard-to-find items in it, but alas, so far I haven't managed to snag a single one of those goodies, despite being extremely quick. Usually I get at least some...
    Level 92 - playing since June 2016
    No Town

I think a lot of it has to do with the new update as well since updates always knock down the bot operators temporarily. The DD is still pretty good this morning. Still have to be fast but there’s good variety.

I noticed this too!! DD is amazing now. I also am enjoying the Valley, it takes a bit to figure it out but it's fun.

New Bloke/Chick
    I have fast internet and fast fingers but I’m getting nothing from the DD, it must be so disheartening for the smaller farms, literally everything is snatched almost instantly, even the likes of chilli popcorn and indigo. It’s very frustrating.

I have the same problem. very frustrating
    tGreebie

Willowbrook Farm
    Level 214

Fir a few days after an update I always find the DD improved. It will revert to normal soon. Don't worry!

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzet View Post
    Fir a few days after an update I always find the DD improved. It will revert to normal soon. Don't worry!
    Yep, as soon as a CERTAIN guy from a certain very, very hot place comes back to annoy us....

Yep, it's pretty much gone back to normal. My last few editions of the DD contained a glut of eggs...
    Level 92 - playing since June 2016
    No Town