Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Scouted in legends

From my experience with losing signal is this....

There are at least three sync points where your game tells the tardis what you are doing.

The first is when you start. If it cannot phone home at this point...then you can redo the game. Note that this isn't a hack.

The next is on one star. If you get the wifi signal after this you may be downgraded to the one star point, but the tardis will keep playing....possibly hitting two or even three stars.

Repeat at the two star point.

For those of us in bad reception areas we get used to it and I try never to war in a known bad area.
    Last edited by 2muchclanning; 4 Weeks Ago at 07:50 PM.

Centennial Club
    The first is when you start. If it cannot phone home at this point...then you can redo the game. Note that this isn't a hack.

We all had lost internet during attacks. But there is no such a thing like a redo the game after you start an attack. If you press attack and lose internet, then the timer will expire and in war you end up with used attack (this should be in legends too) if that happens in lower leagues and you dont put any troop then that doesnt count as an attack,no trophies lost,nothing. And thats like what happened here?
    He started attack and didnt place any troop,and it is counted like he newer attacked,what would be fine and normal in lower leagues,but not in war and in legends.

Centennial Club
    Yeah if connection is lost after pressing attack in war or legend the attack does count happened with me recently on legend and i lost a attack when i saw the replay no troops were deployed and 0% destruction with 0 🏆 gained and ive been familiar with that in war.